Pikachu's Ultimate Showdown! CH-51

Start from the beginning

On the otherside of the field, Ash walks out of his trainerbox and makes his way towards Infernape who is still on his knees, shaking and breathing heavily. As Ash finally stands beside him, he puts his hand on Infernape's shoulder and says. "Amazing job buddy! They know where you came from and you showed them how strong you really are! I'm really, really proud of you."

After hearing Ash complimenting him, Infernape let's out a loud victory screech while smiling brightly. Cynthia gives the fire monkey another friendly smile before Ash returns him to his pokeball and walks back to his trainer box.

"The first round is for me!" Ash says with a confident voice as he has a bright smile on his face.

Cynthia chuckles. "You sure have done well raising your pokemon. But don't get too cocky! Shall we go to thr next round?"

"Right with ya!" Ash says.

"Alright! Milotic, battle dance!" Cynthia shouts as she throws the pokeball forward, releasing the tender pokemon.

That pokemon is beautiful! It looks really elegant and powerful, having a pokemon like that would sure help me a lot with performances. Serena thought to herself.

Milotic? She surely can't more that well over land right? Ash thinks before looking to his side. "Are you ready buddy?"

With a single nod and a look of determination, he made is way to the battlefield. "Pika!!" He shouted, showing that he's ready to battle.

"Pikachu? I'm glad that I can see you in action once again." Cynthia says as she smiles with her eyes closed towards the little creature.

"I'll take the first move! Pikachu use Quick Attack!" Ash shouts, pointing forward to Milotic.

Pikachu quickly sprinted forward at an high pace, Cynthia and Milotic however stood there motionless with their eyes closed. When Pikachu was about to land the attack, Milotic's eyes shot open as she cried out her name.

Ash and Pikachu stood there, dumbfoulded as what seemed impossible just happened infront of their very own eyes. Milotic, a pokemon which shouldn't be good at land, swiftly dodged Pikachu's attack.

Cynthia wastes no time and immediately orders. "Milotic! Ice Beam, now!

Milotic leaped away from pikachu while charging a light blue ball in her mouth.

"Oh no you don't!" Ash shouts, quickly regaining his focus. "Pikachu! Counter with Thunderbolt!

"Pi-kaaaaa." Pikachu chants as his cheeks start sparking. With a swift move, Pikachu unleashes the powerful electric type move while shouting. "CHUUUUU!"

Milotic also charged her attack and fired off multiple beams of ice, both moves collided, creating a small explosion.

"Don't let up Pikachu! Use Electro Web!" Ash commands while encouraging his partner.

"Dodge it" Cynthia simply says.

Pikachu started running forward before leaping into the air and flipping it's body, throwing the electric orb which expands into a web. Milotic swiftly moves aside at the last moment.

Ash smirks. "Pikachu use the web to bounce off and use Iron Tail!" He commands while clenching his fist.

"Pika!" Pikachu cries out as it leaps towards the web. He bounces off it and with double the speed, he manages to strike a shocked Milotic with it's silver gleaming tail, causing a decent amount of damage.

"Great Pikachu! Now while you're still close, use Thunderbolt!" Ash shouts, feeling he's got the upperhand.

Cynthia's calm nature suddenly turns around as her eyes shoot open and says. "Don't think so! Milotic, Mirror Coat!"

As Pikachu, who's in the air, charges his cheeks before releasing the massive jolt of electricity, Milotic's body starts shine brightly. It looks like it got another protective layer around it. Ash's eyes widen as he realised that he walked straight into Cynthia's trap by letting Pikachu get this close and that he has no opportunity to dodge.

Pikachu hit's Milotic but thanks to the Mirror Coat, it does minimal damage and the attack gets sent right back with the double amount of power. As the attack connects, Pikachu cries out in pain as it lands on the ground with a thud. Covered in burnmarks Pikachu lays there as hot steam from the powerful thunderbolt is rising from his body.

"Please Pikachu! Are you okay?" Ash asks, almost begging for his partner to be okay. Extremely worried he watches Pikachu laying there.

Serena also feels more worried by the second as she grabs her ribbon tightly before she shouts. "You can do it Pikachu!" Earning a couple looks from people around the battlefield towards her. She shrugs it off though and continue's watching closely.

Ash smiles, glad that his girlfriend is watching them before he says. "You heard her Pikachu, don't give up until it's over!"

Right as Ash says those words, Serena feels a jolt of energy rising in her body. This signature line always seems to hit her as it made her realise how much she loves Ash.

With the extra motivation, Pikachu's eyes shoot open. He groans as it slowly stands up from the ground.

"Thats right buddy! You can do it!" Ash encourages as he clenches his fist infront of his chest.

"Pikachu really is a though one, I thought he would manage to get up after what he's been through." Cynthia says with a soft smile before she puts up a serious look. "Thats why we need to finish it now! Milotic, Ice Beam!"

Within a split second, Milotic charged and fires off a powerfull beam of light blue energy towards Pikachu.

"Please! Dodge Pikachu!" Ash shouts, begging his buddy to move aside.

Pikachu managed to get up in time as he looks, focussed at the incoming Ice Beam. At the last moment, he curled backwards and a huge explosion occurs as the Ice Beam hit it's target.

"Pikachu has done well Ash." Cynthia says. As she watches the smoke.

"Noo! Pikachu!" Ash says in a worried tone.

Just when he was about to give up on this round, he hears a faint cry and both Cynthia and Ash look, shocked. What they see is Pikachu flying above the smokecloud.

"B-But how?" Cynthia managed to get out of her mouth.

Ash also looks shocked until he realises what happened. As Ice beam came closer and closer, Pikachu had no chance of directly dodging so it curled and rolled in his back, using his tail as springboard. Adding that with the energy of that powerful Ice Beam, Pikachu managed to dodge the attack and jump high into the air.

Ash smirks. He knows what to do next. "Pikachu! Thunderbolt! And give it everything you've got!" Ash shouts as he punches the air in excitement and determination.

Cynthia realises what's gonna happen.
"Don't think that you're gonna beat me like that, I'm a champion after all! Milotic, Hyper Beam!" Cynthia shouts, revealing the move she kept secret until now.

Pikachu's cheeks spark and releases the most powerful Thunderbolt it can muster. Milotic charged a yellow/orange orb in it's mouth and fires an incredibly powerful beam towards the incoming Thunderbolt. As both attacks collide, they both battle for domination, either side not giving in. Both trainers encourage their pokemon to give even more. Both sides of the attacks grow in size but are still on a stalemate. A massive explosion occurs and both Ash and Cynthia need to cover their eyes for the incoming smoke, dirt and debris. Everyone around watches with worried and shocked expressions on their faces.

_______________________________________

Originally I wanted to finish this battle in this chapter but after the last chapter, whats more fun then a good cliffhanger? I'm almost writing non stop and trying to come up with ideas as this battle could be the most enjoyable one to make so far! I hope you all share my excitement in this one! Also I promise the next one will be a banger chapter! You'll find out how this Pikachu and Milotic face off concludes!