56. Curtains of love

Start from the beginning

I saw Hoseok rolling his eyes and passing his occupied hand inside, only to come back empty. When he sighed his desperate eyes fell on me but I put my finger on my lips and asked him to keep it down. I tiptoed towards him and took all the suits from his body.

"You are my saviour." He whispered and I said," Go home, everyone has already left. I will bring Jungkook with me." He nodded and left us alone in the hall.

"Hyung, it doesn't fit! What will Soyoung think about me? I want to make her drool as soon as she would see on stage."

Oh~ so that's why he was taking this much time. I looked at the dresses I was holding. Nothing was an eye catcher so I went away and searched for a suit while he was shouting to get his next suit.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Pass me the next one!"

He kept yelling but I ignored him. Suddenly my eyes caught a glimpse of suit at the very back. I pulled it out nad got satisfied. It would be perfect on Jungkook's body. With a grin I went back towards the grey curtains and stuck my hand inside through the partition.

"What took you so long?" He questioned before taking the suit then I immediately pulled it back before he recognized me.

After ten minutes he extended his hand out and said," Give me another suit..."

What the hell! I chose that suit for him but he rejected that? I was the one he wanted to drool but he rejected my choice. I scoffed and grabbing a suit from floor I carelessly handed it to him.

But instead of taking the suit he grabbed my arm and pulled my inside. My eyes went wide as I looked in the mirror. He was shirtless and was back hugging me. I shiver ran down my spine when I felt him pressing himself against me while snuggling his head in my neck.

He bit my earlobe while pressing his arms underside my breasts. He teased me and whispered," No wonder hyung's muscular hand was replaced by a fragile one."

He kissed my jaw as a bulge got pressed against me. I gulped and tried to push him but he stood there unbothered." Why push me? Just push on me, baby."

My eyes went wide when his hands went under my hoodie, caressing my bare skin. "Stop it, someone will see us." I lied to free myself.

He chuckled," No one would come here."

"H-How come you are so sure?" His hands travelled down and grabbing my hipbone he grinded his bulge on me. He placed a kiss on my nape then said," I planned it. Think about it, how could Taehyung and Jimin went only to you for help, out of everyone else. They could've asked Namjoon or Seokjin to come but they insisted everyone to go back home."

"Then why Hoseok oppa was here?" I accidentally moaned when he sucked on a certain spot that melted me in his arms. He smirked and held me more tightly after realising what effect he got over me. And the fact that we were about to get married gave him an upper hand on dominating me.

"Hyung line was an exception. Today I even got the car keys of my bike," said Jungkook before slipping his hands in my jeans. As soon as I felt his hands over my panty a wave of reality swayed me. God, if I won't stop him then he might fuck me in the store and I definitely didn't wanted anyone to hear or see us being naked.

With all the strength I pushed him away and turned around. He walked towards me while I walked back until my back touched the mirror. He slammed his one hand on the wall and leaned closer to kiss me again but I turned my head away.

He arched his eyebrows then raised my chin to look at him. He said," Don't you like my kiss?" I shook my head and said," I don't want to get intimate. People might listen to my moans.... Can't we save it for tomorrow?"

He tilted his head and stared at me with few seconds.I bit my lips to not get worried for his bulge because even if I was turned on people won't find it but his evident bulge screamed for attention. I closed my eyes and gulped but then I felt a soft touch on my forehead. My eyes shut open and I found Jungkook pecking my forehead then caressing my hair. He gave me his bunny smile and said," I can wait my soon to be Mrs. Jeon Soyoung."

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he addressed me as his with his surname. This name was still foreign to me but it felt so good. His smile then turned into a pout when he said," But I want a kiss to give me that power so that I can tolerate my wildest dreams."

Closing his eyes he leaned in to capture my lips but then an idea popped in my mind. I decided to tease him which would really leave him impatient for tomorrow.

Without making any noise I silently came out of the gap from his other side. He didn't realised but was still leaning closer to the mirror while I stood at the partition of the curtain.

His lips touched the cold surface that made him to shut open while I started to laugh aloud behind him. He jerked back and rested his hands on his hips.

"The hell Kim Y/N! Come here right now, I want to kiss you!!"

I sticked out my tongue and ran away from the hall with the speed of light, leaving that half naked man with his wildest dreams and desire. I knew what I did to him but it was fun to tease him. Making him impatient for the tomorrow's night was an unexpected move which I did but didn't regretted.

Inserting the keys in the car I ignited the car while I saw Jungkook coming out of the store while buttoning his shirt.

"Adiós, Jungkook!" I waved him a goodbye while driving away from that store. He was stunned and needy while I was laughing my ass off.

[A/N]
Vote 30+ for next update
I couldn't help but update😜
Stay tuned.