|| Chapter 22 ||

It's been two weeks ever since school was back on track,and we've got good and bad news. Good news: things are going smoothly despite students complaining about class. Bad news?It could've stayed that way if Sr. Lander didn't notify the students about an important exam that'll take place in about SIX WEEKS.

They had six weeks,and Sr. Lander had the complete AUDACITY to send his class in panic and have them stressed for the next weeks to prepare for the exam.

When the announcement was made,Indo and Malay literally burst into tears. Philip just sighed and shook his head. Was Sr. Landed getting revenge on his class for being such a pain in the ass?Well played,Sir. Well played.

Indo,Malay and Vietnam sat in their dorm's bedroom. Philip returned with two glasses of water.

With the amount of tears Indo and Malay let out,they might as well have drained all the liquids in their body.

"Thanks..."Indo muttered,taking his glass of water.

"Hm."Malay followed,sniffing.

"You guys are so dramatic,I swear."Vietnam sneered.

"Don't be mean!This is an exam we're talking about!"Indo shot back.

"We have six weeks,bro. Chill."Vietnam sighed,leaning back on his pillow on his bed.

"Yeah. Relax. Sr. Lander just wants to put us in panic."Philip soothed.

Malay let out a whimper and Indo sipped his drink with a sulking face. Philip and Vietnam glanced at each other,sharing disappointed looks for the other two.

"You guys are hopeless."were the last words spoken before the whole room was silent.

----------- -----------

Philip was walking in the hallway. He happened to bump into Lily earlier,so now she was clinging onto Philip's arm. It made them look like a couple,and that was enough to send dirty looks their way.

The Filipini hunched his shoulder. He tried to slip away or pull away from Lily,but her grip was pretty strong. Ouch.

"Philip?"

The student looked up. The slightly taller Russian stood just inches from him. A shadow loomed over his face,making it look lile his eyes were glowing.

Russia turned his look to Lily,who was basically hugging Philip's arm. She stared back at the principal's son.

"Philip. Who's that?"Russia's monotone voice asked.

"Her name's Lily."Philip told.

Tension filled the air. Philip looked back and forth at the two students before him. Lily smiled innocently at Russia,while the latter glared at her.

Eventually,Russia's gaze softened and the tension was lifted. He sighed quietly and fixed his posture.

"A pleasure to meet you."Russia said.

"Same here!"Lily cheerfully replied.

"Excuse me,but me and Philip have some business to get to."Russia informed.

Before Lily could say anything,Russia snatched Philip's arm and dragged him away. It helped Philip escape from Lily,but is now in Russia's captive.

Russia marched through the hallway,not bothering to look back. Philip was stumbling to follow his tutor.

"Russia,stop!"

Philip's voice echoed in the empty hallway they were in. Russia froze and let go of his friend.