|| Chapter 13 ||

Philip rested his head on his desk in the morning. Despite the potential of breaking his neck,he still kept it that way. Indo,Malay and Vietnam were sitting around him.

"So...Where WERE you last night?"Vietnam asked,a bit unenthusiastic but still curious.

"Mmh...I stayed with Russia,again."Philip mumbled.

"That's the second time now,Phil. It's gonna become normal if it's frequent,y'know?"Malay said.

"It happened TWICE. Alright?Just two times."Philip held up his fingers.

"Philip,those are five fingers,not two."Indo pointed out.

"Whatever..."

The teacher walked in. The students paused for a bit,then hurried back to their chairs. Since it's only been paperwork for the past few weeks,the class didn't expect their teacher to be there.

But most of the preparations for the Fall Party were finished,and teachers can return to their respective class without interruptions from meetings.

"Okay...I hope you didn't miss me too much."Sr. Lander said."But I'm sure you missed class. We won't be having homeroom this morning,so get out your Math books and turn to page 87."

Groans and whines filled the room. Philip yawned before turning his book to the new lesson and slapped himself awake.

After morning classes,Philip followed his friends to the cafeteria. With hands in his pockets,he strode through the corridor,looking at the different students there.

"Hey!"someone called,and the Filipino felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Hm?Yes?"Philip turned his head.

A familiar face stood behind him. Philip tried to remember where he'd seen this guy. After a moment of silence and processing,Philip perked up.

"It's you!"Philip said.

Remember those group of guys that were complimenting Philip's picture from Japan's camera?He's the one named Marcus.

Brown hair and brown eyes. He had this smirk and looked deeply into Philip's eyes. It made the student uncomfortable. And his friends stopped to see what was happening.

"Is something wrong?"Indo inquired.

"Ah!I'm sorry for disturbing you. It's just...Can I talk to Philip?"Marcus said.

"Privately?"Vietnam tilted his head.

"Uhh...Not exactly. I just need to talk to him."

Philip felt a hand slip towards his palm,tickling him a bit. Marcus slid his hand down to hold Philip's and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you need something from me?"Philip asked.

"Yeah...About Japan's picture. I took a while,but I found out it was actually you in the photo."Marcus told.

"Oh...Ohhhh...Sorry if I made you feel awkward about it."Philip apologized,sweatdropping a bit.

"No worries. But it's not just that."

Marcus tightened his grip on Philip's hand. Indo,Malay and Vietnam noticed,and stepped closer,surrounding the two.

The trio glared at Marcus to keep him from doing anything stupid. They're threatening him in a way without using words. But the human ignored them.

"Can I see the love letters?"Marcus asked.

"What?..."

"The love letters you received."