|| Chapter 31 ||

Philip was staring outside the window of his dorm. It was sunset,and the sky was painted orange as the clouds blocked the sun that could've blinded him.

Looking at the view was relaxing. It was beautiful. Too bad,though. Things aren't going well in school.

Everyone's moved past the incident but it's still a topic that bothered Philip. Even if things have gone back to how it was before,there was some sort of heavy weight in his heart. It's not because he did something bad or something he regrets. He just felt like it isn't over. Yet.

"Yo,Phil. You alright?"Indo asked,trying to sound cheery but kept a calm tone.

"Yeah...I'm fine."Philip mumbled.

"Come on,dude. We're eating out today."Malay said."Wanna come join us?"

"Mmm...No thanks. I'll stay here."Philip replied.

"Suit yourself,I guess. Message us if you need anything."Vietnam told,but it was clear that he was concerned.

The dorm was quiet when the three left. Philip sat down on the couch. Right now,he needed to talk to someone.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through his contacts. He tapped one and backread all the massages. He smiled slightly and decided to call him.

"Hello?"a deep voice answered.

"Hey,Russia. I hope I didn't disturb you or anything."Philip said,his voice was tired and a bit hoarse.

"Are you okay?"Russia immediately asked when he heard the state of Phil's voice.

"Yeah,it's just that I need someone to talk to right now."Phil informed."I need a distraction."

"Wanna meet up?We could talk."Russia suggested.

"Sure. Thanks."Philip said.

It's like the Filipino couldn't wait another moment. He hurried over outside to a large area surrounded by the dormitory building. Russia was sitting on one of the benches.

The Russian embraced the latter,it could be a greeting,or it could be a way of comforting Philip. Either way,Phil NEEDS that comfort.

The two hugged for some time,and it was the longest hug they had. They eventually sat down,although both wanted to keep hugging.

"What's up?"Russia began,leaning forward and patting a hand on Phil's back.

"I just needed to talk."the latter replied.

"About what?We can talk about anything."Russia ensured.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"I just have a bad feeling. And..."

The Filipino hesitated. Russia had to rub circles on Philip's back to calm the other down. But Philip couldn't help it. He felt nervous. He felt like throwing up.

"...I don't know. I just feel weird."Philip muttered."I have this unsettling feeling that I can't shake off."

"Well,when did it start?"Russia asked softly,scared to somehow make things worse if he were to raise his voice.

"When Nekomi told me I'm in danger."

Russia flinched. His eyes went wide,and for a second,fear flashed in his eyes. He cleared his throat,not sure what to say but definite with what Nekomi means.

This didn't go unnoticed. Philip glanced at the man beside him,fiddling with his fingers while he looked spaced out.

"Russia?Are you okay?"Philip weakly questioned. He couldn't care less,but when it comes to Russia,he can't help but ask anyways.