|| Chapter 7 ||

|| Philip's POV ||

Saturday. I woke up feeling my head bob left to right. Opening my eyes,I started to feel dizzy. Oh...It's Indo's wake-up technique.

"Wake up,wake up,wake up,wake up,wake up..."he repeated,shaking me.

"Okay,okay,I'm awake. And why are YOU awake?It's..."I checked the clock."...It's still 4 AM,you idiot!"

"Yeah,well,we need to get ready."Indo announced.

"And why is that?"I whined.

"Look,I don't wanna go alone to practice. Come on!Come with me."Indo begged.

Right...I forgot that Indo was gonna be a part of a play. But I'm not about to join an idiot just because he's too scared to go alone. So I turned around.

"Please,Philip!I'm scared!"Indo shouted,waking up our other two roommates.

"Philip,just go!You know he won't shut up!"Malay managed to yell.

"Ugh!Just ask THEM instead."I told Indo.

"I don't trust them!I know they'll leave me behind."Indo started to shake me.

"Okay,OKAY!"I sighed.

And this is how I ended up joining Indonesia. I was sitting on a chair somewhere in the dark. The only lights that were on were the ones on stage.

It seems Indo isn't scared anymore. He's pretty much socializing while I had to force myself to get up just to join him.

"I didn't expect you to be here."Russia's voice said.

"Yeah,well,expect to see me here every now and then."I retorted.

I heard a low chuckle from the Russian. My cheeks heated up and I felt something warm on my stomach. Gosh...That was hot,not gonna lie. But I WILL deny that I said that.

I felt something cold touch me and the sound of crinkling. I turned to see what it was and saw that it was a packet of biscuits.

"Want some?"Russia offered.

"Don't mind if I do."I replied,taking it with a satisfied smile.

I caught a glimpse of a smile. I opened the packet,making it echo in the auditorium. I'm pretty sure food isn't allowed here,so I stopped when it made loud noises.

Why is everything suddenly so loud when I try to do something SECRETLY?Life is truly unfair.

"Want me to help with that?"Russia whispered.

"Sure."I handed him the pack.

Huh...Veiny hands. Goodness,stop. Why am I suddenly noticing every detail of Russia?But,y'know,maybe I could check him out. Heheh...

That's creepy,what the heck?And since when did he get blue eyes?He had blue eyes?Yes,he does. Duh...

"Here."the Russian gave me my biscuits.

"Oh...Thanks."I said.

HOW DID HE DO THAT?AND HE DIDN'T MAKE A SINGLE SOUND?WHAT ARE YOU?!HELLO?!SIR?HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?

I munched on my snacks as I watched Indo play his part. He's good,not gonna lie,and I know he knows that. So he probably dragged me here,not because he was scared,but rather to show-off his skills.

"You smart idiot."I muttered.

"What was that?"Russia asked,leaning forward.

"Oh,nothing. So what are you doing here?"I questioned,steering the topic to another direction.