|| Chapter 12 ||

How long has it been?A few days,maybe. Philip and Russia TECHNICALLY didn't try to solve the mystery of the love letter.

They rather used it as an excuse to escapd their friends and hang out. It was the weekends,and Philip met up with Russia.

"Yo,Roo!"Philip waved his arms as he ran up towards the Russian.

Yes,Philip's nickname for Russia is Roo. The taller one smiled and waved. Unexpectedly,Philip hopped up and slapped his palm,giving Russia high-five.

"You ready to go?"Russia asked,reaching his arm out for Philip.

"Yup!Let's gooooooo!"Philip hooked his arm around Russia's and ran to the park.

The Filipino stopped and let go of Russia to run to a bridge. Under it was a lake with fishes.

"What?First time seeing fishes?"Russia joked.

"Mmm...Maybe,maybe not."Philip shrugged.

"What?"Russia mumbled,slightly confused and concerned."You've never seen fish before?"

"One that's alive,anyways."Philip muttered.

Russia looked down at the water surface. Orange and red leaves were scattered around. Fall was starting fill up places with leaves,and since winter's coming,trees were shedding more.

"Look!Ice cream truck!"Philip suddenly said,pointing to the vehicle parked nearby.

"Wha...What's an ice cream truck doing there?It's almost winter."Russia asked.

But Philip already left sprinting for the ice cream truck. When he got close,he saw a food truck,and another,and another,and another.

When Russia caught up,Philip was going here and there,gawking and struggling to choose where he'll buy his food.

What made it harder is that the people operating their trucks were trying to persuade Philip. They keep bribing him,telling him that he could get a discount,or extra sauce or something.

"Ooh!Russia,you're here. I can't decide what to eat,what about you choose?"Philip told.

"Hmm...Maybe something to warm us up. Y'know,cause winter's coming and all."Russia suggested.

"Like what?"Philip asked.

The Russian looked at his options. There were a lot of good choices,he just didn't know which one.

"Look!Barbeque!"Philip exclaimed and rushed to the truck.

"How many times do you have to run away from me?"Russia sighed.

He decided to walk instead of run. Him and Philip's level of energy isn't the same. Philip was peeking inside the truck and sniffing the air.

Russia looked at the menu. There were some pretty good choices. After sniffing the aroma,Philip realized who was standing beside him.

"Oh,Russia. Right. You were supposed to choose."Philip scratched his nape sheepishly.

"No,no,it's okay. If you want this,then it's fine."Russia reassured.

Philip grinned and looked inside the truck to see the barbeques being cooked. The woman working inside saw Philip.

"Ooh,customers!"she clasped her hands together."Howdy there!Would you like some of our barbeque?"

"Yes,please!"Philip nodded.

The woman looked at Philip,then turned her head to see Russia. He was still scanning the menu. It took a while for the lady to recover,but she finally snapped back to reality,and put two and two together.