|| Chapter 27 ||

For the third day,Philip decided to stay at school and show his brothers around. They toured about the building.

Not a lot of students were roaming around. But a student happened to bump into them.

Footsteps were rapidly approaching from behind,and before the brothers could react,a female hit Greg's left arm,stumbling and dropping the papers she had.

"Ah!I-I'm sorry,I didn't mean..."

The girl gasped when she saw Greg. Just a man with incredibley good red hair,a handsome face and a charming smile. She blushed a bit,stammering and coughing.

Philip and Martial sighed as their older brother started flirting with the girl. Typical Greg.

After helping the student with the papers,the girl scurried away,clutching the papers close to her chest and still blushing.

"Aye...Such a flirt."Martial groaned,crossing his arms.

"That girl's cute. What's her name?"Greg asked,giving his youngest an innocent smile.

"I don't know. Stop."Philip told."You need to restrain yourself from flirting,y'know."

"Eh...Anyways,speaking of,how's your love life,Phil?"Greg asked,and Martial snaps to attention.

"What?Why are you asking?"Philip retorted,sounding a bit irritated.

"I mean,it's high school,after all."Greg shrugged."You're bound to find some romance around here. Right?"

"What about Russia?-"Martial mumbled.

"W-What about him?"Philip quickly replied,stiffening from the question.

"...You replied rather quickly."Martial murmured suspiciously.

The two narrowed their eyes at Philip in a teasing way,with Greg having that annoying smirk. The Filipino huffed,looking away in embarrassment.

"Look,bunso. There's nothing wrong with liking a guy."Greg started."We don't mind."

"Mmm..."Philip grumbled.

"He's not denying it."Martial taunted.

"Mmmh!...Shut it!"Philip snapped."Look,my love life is none of your business."

"Okay,okay!Don't be so defensive."Greg exclaimed,raising his hands in defeat."He has no game."

"Mhmm!"Martial nodded in agreement.

Philip nudged Martial beside him,which knocked him towards Greg,who tumbled to his left. The two staggered to get on their feet as Philip quickened his pace.

He stared at the floor,blushing from embarrassment. Talking about Philip's love life is sort of embarrassing for him,but the humiliation doesn't level up when it's his family talking and asking him about it.

His relatives and older cousins,and even his parents,keeps on asking about it. "Do you have a girlfriend yet?","Are you thinking of getting married?","Who do you want to marry?","Do you like someone?".

"Why don't you mind your own business?"Philip said in a low voice,kicking a stray pebble on the marble floor.

"Are you okay?"Russia's voice came in.

Philip looked up with a pout and a scowl,showing the Russian that he's NOT okay. How would he feel if his siblings suddenly and unknowingly guessed your crush and started to tease him about it?Not happy. Right?

Russia just sighed and gave Philip the usual pat on the head,which made the other two snicker from a distance.

The Filipino grunted,and he grabbed Russia's wrist and pulled him away,far from his brothers.

They settled in the cafeteria,where a few students were relaxing,either asleep or eating. Philip sat down at a table in the corner,and Russia followed.

"Uhh,mind telling me what was going on earlier?"Russia asked.

"Hmph...Those two. They're annoying."Philip mumbled.

"...Isn't today their last day here?Shouldn't you be with them?"Russia said."I thought you wanted to spend the rest of the day with them before they leave tonight."

"Tch. Like I could care less."

Russia looked at Philip disappointedly,but smiled. He nudged Philip's cheek gently,which made the latter blush a bit and glance at the other.

"Come on. Are you sulking?"

"Yeah."

"You should at least let it go,just for today. You won't see them for a while after they leave."

"..."

Philip turned away and rested his head on the table,groaning. What Russia said was true. But Philip was still sulking. The Russian chuckled.

The cafeteria was silent. Another peaceful day,and another great day with Philip,Russia thought.

"You can calm down for now."Russia spoke up."But you should return to your brothers. Like I said,it'll be a while before you see them again."

"...Okay."Philip reluctantly agreed.

Philip felt something warm up inside him. He could've sworn his ears are glowing red right now. Luckily,Russia seemed to be lost in thought. Speaking of...

Russia's been spacing out lately. When did this start,again?Ever since Greg and Martial arrived.

"Hey..."Philip croaked.

"Hm?Yeah?"Russia asked,looking at Philip.

"You okay?You've been spacing out for a while now."Philip muttered,not putting much effort in his voice's volume."Is something bothering you?"

Russia stared at the Filipino before averting his eyes and blushing,which made Philip a bit confused and more curious.

Philip sat up and scooched closer to Russia. He leaned on the table with his chin on his palm. His face said "Are you gonna tell me or what?"

"It's nothing."

Philip's expression drops and grumbled disappointedly. Russia giggled quietly,but turned away and blushed some more. How could he tell Philip that he was imagining them -

"Bunso!There you are."Greg called as he ran in,dragging Martial like always.

"We were looking for you."Martial told as he got on his feet.

"What for?"Philip questioned,still sulking.

"They're back!"Greg exclaimed."They're already back!"

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 921 words ]
E