|| Chapter 19 ||

It was another day in Silverwing Academy. But everyone was excited. On 6 PM,the school will hold its annual Halloween Festival.

And like always,it was held at the park near the school. Tents and booths were set up,along with other places of entertainment.

It had a mini cinema where short horror movies would be played,and a haunted house for those who wants to experience what's it like to be in a horror movie.

And like the day of the Fall Party,Philip's dorm was in chaos. This time,Philip's a part of it.

"INDO!WHERE DID YOU PUT MY HAT?!"Philip shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW!IT'S YOUR HAT,YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!"Indo yelled.

"SHUT UP!VI,WHERE'S MY PIN?!"Malay asked.

"WHAT PIN?!"Vietnam replied."THERE'S A PIN?!"

Even though the students of the school don't have to wear a Halloween costume for the festival,they still had to wear a uniform.

It composed of a black long-sleeved button-up shirt with a collar,an orange vest and necktie,black pants,white gloves,and an orange beret. The pin was shaped as a pumpkin with a face,which would be placed on the left side of the chest.

"WHERE'S MY HAT?!"

"WHERE'S MY PIN?!"

"I DON'T HAVE A PIN!"

"SHUT UP,ALL OF YOU!!"

It was funny to see the four of them freak out,despite it's still morning,and they have until 6 PM to get ready.

"I don't have a pin..."Vietnam sobbed.

"Then ask a teacher or something."Malay told.

"You know I hate talking to teachers."Vietnam replied.

"I'll ask for a pin,Vi."Philip volunteered.

"Thanks,Philip. You're the ONLY helpful one here."Vietnam sneered,sending a glare at the Indo and Malaysian.

After fixing his tie,Philip walked to one of the classrooms to ask a teacher for a pin. On the way,he bumped into Russia. He wore a similar uniform to what most students wore,but better(?).

Other than the upgraded design of his suit,he wore a cape and a mask that covered half his face. He really gets to wear this because he's the principal's son,huh...

"Good morning,Philip."Russia greeted.

"Mornin'. You seem to be in a good mood."Philip observed.

"Aren't I always in a good mood?"Russia cooed.

"Well,you're in a better mood than the usual."Philip told.

"Than the usual?You mean,you've been paying attention to my mood?"Russia smiled.

"Eh,I'm just observant."Philip shrugged.

"I see. So why are you out here by yourself?Where're your friends?"Russia asked,looking around.

"I'm heading over to a classroom to ask for a pin for Vi."Philip reported.

"Why not give YOUR pin to him?"Russia suggested.

"MY pin?"Philip mumbled,flinching a bit.

"Yeah. Don't worry. Once you arrive at the park,I'll give you another pin."Russia said.

"And why can't you just give it to me NOW?"Philip raised a brow suspiciously.

"So I can have an excuse to see you."Russia whisered,leaning closer to Philip's ear.