|| Chapter 16 ||

The Fall Party was finally here. Everyone was busy as ever. Philip was in his dorm,applying a bit of blush on his cheeks in the living room.

Meanwhile,his friends were going crazy,running past the couch and just tossing things out of the way.

"INDO!WHAT THE HECK?!WHY'D YOU THROW THE TOASTER?!"Malay shouted.

"IT WAS IN MY WAY!"the Indonesian exclaimed.

"IT WAS ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!"Malay yelled.

Philip rolled his eyes. He's surprised that no one has barged into their dorm and scolded them for being too loud. Vietnam was in the bathroom,putting on lotion.

When he walked out to see the chaos,he just stared at the two arguing over the toaster,and shrugged it off. He walked over to Philip,who held a small mirror.

"Do I look good?"Vietnam asked,checking his side profile.

"Yup. Can you take care of the other two?"Philip asked,darting his head towards the Indonesian and Malaysian.

"Ugh...Why does it have to be me?"Vietnam grumbled."Hey!Quit it,you two!"

Philip chuckled as he heard Vietnam joining his friends in the fight. But despite the smile on his face,the Pinoy had this terrible gut feeling.

It made him nervous,and he felt weird. It was like the day was going to turn bad. If the movies he watched taught him something,the gut feeling's probably right.

But Philip didn't know what it was,so he'll have to find out himself later on. Whatever it is,he's sure that he'll get through it.

The four head down to the school yard,which was as big as a field. Table and decorations were there,and fairy lights lit up.

"Damn!Look at us. We lookin' fresh."Indo said,putting on a pair of sunglasses.

"Take that off. It doesn't suit your suit."Malay scolded,taking away the shades.

Philip decided to check out the ballroom that was prepared for the party's dancing. Without anywhere else to go,his friends trailed behind him.

All four of them let out a long "woah" as they gazed at the finely decorated room. The ceiling was high up with a chandelier hanging from it. And the floor was so shiny,it could've been used as a mirror.

"They really worked hard on this,huh?"Vietnam remarked.

Philip looked around. Even though Silverwing's a big school,it looked like there were more students than Philip expected. Even when the seniors were there.

A certain man came into the room. He wore a nice black suit and a cape with fur on it. He had this mask that only covered his right eye.

"Good day,Philippines."Russia greeted.

"Oh,Russia. Uh,good day to you,too?"Philip said.

"You look lovely."Russia complimented.

Philip smiled,but he couldn't help but blush. The two heard laughing and turned towards the entrance of the ballroom. Soviet was walking around with another old man.

A girl and a taller male followed him. Whe the girl saw Russia,she smiled widely. She ran up to the Russian,opening her arms while her cheeks were pink.

"Russia!I'm so happy to see you."she squealed.

"Nice to- oof!...s-see you,too."Russia replied,patting the girl's back.

"Ah,Russia. You look as great as ever."the old man said.

"You,too,Mr. Reynold."Russia nodded towards him.