~|| Chapter 1 ||~

Silverwing Academy. A prestige school with a big popularity. A majority of the many reviews and comments about the school were positive. And that was enough for parents and students to decide that it was perfect.

Soviet USSR,the principal and the head of the school. He was the reason why the school's at the top.

It was another great year at the school. A bunch of new students and students who was coming in for their second or third year arrived a month ago.

Although,within that period of time,the principal was doing the monthly check on the pupils' grades,and one didn't seem to make him happy. So he did what he always did when a student was potentially flunking.

"Can Russia please report to the principal's office immediately?"USSR said over the mic.

The principal's voice rang out speakers in the hallways and the classrooms. In a certain classroom that was nearby the office,a male perked up.

Without being told by the teacher,he stood up and headed for his father's office.

Russia was one of the best of the best of the students in school. He was the principal's son and was to put a good example for the people who attended the academy.

The Russian stepped in the conditioned room and walked into his father's office. And as expected,he already had the transferee student.

"Ahh,Russia. Glad to see you here."Soviet sighed."Take a seat."

USSR gestured to an empty seat next to the other student's chair. Just looking from the back could clearly tell Russia that this student was feeling TENSED.

"Now...About Philip here..."the principal turned his gaze at the other student."I suppose you don't know why you're here."

"N-No,sir."the nervous student stuttered.

"Well,it's about your current grades."USSR showed a card."Most of your subjects are alright,but I'm afraid I can't say the same for your Math."

"Ahh...Another one with problems in Math."Russia butt in.

"Yes,that's right."USSR chuckled in agreement.

Even though the two other men were smiling and laughing jokingly,the male called in was not in the mood for it. His eyes were empty but intense. You could tell he was getting anxious every second.

"Alright,alright,let's get straight to the point."USSR sighed.

"Sr. Philippines,from now on,my son here will be your tutor."

----------- -----------

Russia was sighing and sighing as he kept on staring at the card that had Philip's grades written on them. The Filipino still felt nervous.

The principal's son was releasing air from his nose like a disappointed father. It's been,what,5 minutes(?) since they arrived at the library.

"Are you gonna keep sighing or what?"Philip mumbled to himself.

"I'm sorry?"

"What?"Philip looked up quick to see Russia staring at him with half-closed eyes and a brow raised.

"Did you say something?"he asked.

"N-No."the Filipino shook his head to try and be more convincing.

Luckily,Russia didn't too much attention to it and looked back at the card. Finally,he placed it on the table. He leaned back on his chair with his arms crossed.

"So...Where do you struggle?"Russia started to ask.

"Where do I struggle?"Philip repeated,tilting his head in question.