|| Chapter 33 ||

It's been a few days already,and Philip's absence have stirred up the school. There were policemen about,wandering in the campus.

Russia was locked up in his room,curled up on his bed and panicking. Philip's missing,his mind kept saying. It's scary and irritating.

Indo,Malay and Vietnam have talked the police a little about their friend,but Russia was bound to even approach an officer.

The Russian's father have excused him for some time to overcome the shock of his missing friend. But it's been two days since it's been confirmed that Philip's missing,and Russia's in the same state he was in when he first found out.

He's gone two nights without rest,and Philip has taken over every corner of his mind. Russia kept asking himself what he can do. What CAN he do?

Russia screamed into his pillow in pure frustration. He finally pulled himself together. He grabbed his coat and dressed up.

He walked past schoolmates and police officers. A lot questioned him,but he ignored them. There's one objective in his mind: find Philip.

Russia met up with his father,who was talking to someone in uniform. He nodded at the student,but Russia glared at him.

"What?"Russia snapped.

"Russia,are you ready for questioning?"the officer asked.

"Shut the hell up. I'm not talking to any of you."Russia spat.

"Russia,stop that!I know you're worried about Philip,but show some decency."his father scolded.

"No need for that,sir. I completely understand what he feels."the officer interjected."I've dealt with a lot of missing people,and this is just an effect of the shock."

"What do you want?"Russia asked hastily."I need to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere!"

Without letting the officer say anything in response,Russia turned away and walked off. He stepped outside all the way to the wired fence where Vietnam said Pipa ran into.

In the small hole under the fence,a small tuft of Pipa's fur was hanging loosely. Russia readied himself. He positioned his foot and held the top of the fence.

When he lifted himself from the ground,he heard a voice.

"That's dangerous,y'know."

He turned to look at Nekomi and Ame,who stood there. She had a blank face while he had a rather concerned look.

"Dude,get down from there. You'll get in trouble."Ame said.

"I don't care."Russia muttered.

He started his way up the fence. Nekomi and Ame approached,standing under the Russian who was almost over the top.

"Why are you climbing over the fence?"Nekomi asked.

"I need to look for Philip. This is where Pipa went."Russia informed.

"Pipa?..."the American asked.

"Vietnam's dog. She ran away."

"And you think she has something to do with Philip?"

"She was pretty much the last soul to be with Phil. I suspect she knows where he is if she just ran into the forest."

The couple looked at each other before Nekomi shrugged. She started to climb up the fence,and Ame helped her up. He followed her next into the forest.

Russia scanned the place. The forest was dark,and it definitely looked like a dangerous place.

The Russian crouched down,looking for trails of anything that could lead to Pipa or Philip: fur,blood,anything.