|| Chapter 11 ||

"You still don't know who it came from?"

Philip sat on his bed,looking down at the letter. It's been a week already. A very weird week.

The Filipino's been getting so many love letters,and there was some kind of tension whenever he goes visit Russia for tutoring. The tension DOES lift as each day pass by,but it still felt uncomfortable.

Indo sat on his bed across from Philip. He had his arms crossed. The two have been trying to investigate about the love letters. So far,they had no leads.

"I can't tell by the handwriting since it's in cursive,and no one here in school writes like this anymore."Philip sighed.

"Hm...I mean,we could ask everyone to write in cursive."Indo recommended.

"Really?That'd take FOREVER. Plus,the writer could fake his cursive handwriting."Philip pointed out.

"Ugh...Dammit,who IS this guy?!"Indo asked in frustration.

The Indonesian fell back on his bed. It was irritating because they don't have a clue. Not ONE clue.

"Heeeeey!What's up?"Malay greeted,stroding through the doorway.

"Still don't have a clue?"Vietnam guessed,and he already knew the answer.

"No."

The two chuckled at their friends. Though,they'll admit,they wanted to know who this secret admirer is.

There weren't any classes that morning since the teachers were called for another meeting. And since all the activities were accomplished and given,the students had no other reason to go to class.

So for the morning,Indo and Philip tried to find out the letter's writer. And they STILL have nothing.

"Maybe we SHOULD ask everyone to write in cursive."Philip said.

"Desperate now,huh?"Indo huffed.

----------- -----------

The four friends were strolling around,trying to brainstorm some ideas or whatever. They all sat down on a bench. All the walking and thinking tired them out.

"A penny for your thoughts?"Russia asked,leaning over Philip's shoulder.

"Russia!...Where did you come from?"Philip tilted his head and raised a brow.

"I was just walking around."Russia said.

Philip smiled. Thankfully,there wasn't any tension between the two like when they were in their tutoring session. The Filipino turned to his friends.

They were all occupied at the moment,so Philip transfered to another bench and sat with Russia.

"Mind telling me what got you so deep in thought?"Russia asked.

"The love letter."Philip replied,knocking the smile off Russia's face."Me and Indo have been trying to find who this guy is."

"Mmmh...What if I...help you?"Russia offered,rather hesitantly.

"Help me?You mean it?"Philip's eyes began to sparkle.

"Why not?If it helps you,then I'd do it."Russia scratched the back of his nape,a small blush was created on his cheeks.

Philip silently celebrated by punching the air and raising his arms. Russia gave him a sad smile. Here we go,again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 483 words ]
✌🏻
🌸

♡~