|| Chapter 26 ||

Day 2. Philip was sitting at the cafeteria for lunch. Greg and Martial sat across thr table. Since his older brother wanted to go out again,they'll be leaving after lunch.

To where?Phil's still trying to figure it out. He sighed,playing with his food. His brother's probably going to pull him into a crazy escapade.

Russia arrived a few minutes later,seeing the scene. Greg and Martial wrestling over who has to eat the last piece of broccoli,and Philip glumly pushing his food around the plate.

"So,uh...Where are we headed next?"the Russian asked,sitting down beside the Filipino.

"Dunno. Kuya Greg won't tell."Philip muttered.

"Oh,hey!Since you're here now,uh,can't remember your name,is there a bowling alley somewhere?"Greg asked.

"You want to go bowling?"Philip asked,a bit in disbelief.

"Yup!Right,Marshmello?"Greg turned to his other brother,who was reaching for his face."Is there a place where we can go bowling?"

"There is. Is that where we'll be going for the day?"Russia inquired.

"Yeah!"

"Alright,then. Let's finish up lunch and we can go there right after."Russia concluded.

----------- -----------

After driving to their next destination,Greg raced inside the building,dragging Martial,as usual.

The bowling alley didn't have much people. Philip marvelled as he saw a collection of heavy bowling balls with all sorts of colors and designs.

"Dibs on the one with blood splatters!"Greg said,running over to a bowling ball.

"That's not real blood,right?"Martial mumbled to Philip.

"I don't think so...?"Philip replied.

"It's not,don't worry."Russia confirmed."Plus,there are more balls with the same design."

Greg waved over his brothers and his new friend. Martial picked up a yellow bowling ball and handed it over to Philip,who almost dived through the floor.

"Sheesh,you need to work out more,Phil."Greg told."You can't even lift a bowling ball."

"Look,that only happened because I didn't expect it to be THIS heavy!"Philip shot back.

"Whatever."Greg shrugged,turning his direction to the pins that were organized at the very end of a long stretch."Check THIS out."

The older Filipino then launched his bowling bowl. He watched it roll all the way to the pins and knock them all down.

Philip's gotta admit it. He was impressed.

"Woah..."he whispered.

"Yup!I did that."Greg boasted,standing proudly.

"Let me guess. You guys did bowling when I was away?"Philip asked.

"You were away for a really long time."Martial answered,rolling his ball and knocking all the pins.

"Hah?!Hold on,you're too good at this!"Philip exclaimed.

"Why don't YOU try,Philip?"Russia suggested.

"Me?"

"Yeah,yeah!Show us what you got,bunso!"Greg agreed.

"I-I mean...I'm not really good..."

Soon,Philip found himself holding the bowling ball Martial gave him. He didn't want this. What is he doing?

To make things more uncomfortable,his older brothers and Russia were watching. Just the thought of them laughing at Philip is enough to make him embarrassed.