|| Special Chapter ||

Russia was walking down the hallway of Philip's dormitory building. Earlier,he received a text from Philip that only had one word that sent Russia into an internal panic: "help".

When he finally arrived,he gently knocked on the door. But instead of Philip,the Indonesian answered.

"Oh...Hey. Indo,right?"Russia asked.

"...Y-Yeah. Thanks for coming."Indo nodded.

"What's wrong?Did something happen?"the Russian said,looking inside the room.

"Kinda. Come in."Indo opened the door."I was the one who messaged you,by the way."

"So what's the problem?"Russia asked,walking inside.

"Philip."

The Russian perked up. Once Indo closed the door,he led the student to a hallway,where his two other roommates were waiting.

"Ah. You're finally here!"Malay lit up.

"We need your help."Vietnam told.

"Sure. What can I do?Is Philip falling behind on Math,again?"the Russian asked.

"...Well,no."Indo mumbled.

Russia's smile disappeared. The worried looks on Indo,Malay and Vietnam's faces were enough to make him feel a bit anxious. It felt like his heart just skipped a beat.

He could just imagine the worst case scenario. Has Philip been starving himself?Stressed?From school?Is he injured?Is he sick?Questions raced around his mind as he began to feel more nervous each second.

"You see...As stupid as it sounds...Philip's crying over this side character in this Anime."Indo explained.

"...A...A side character?"Russia started to process the information.

"Yeah...He's kinda attached to him...TOO attached,actually."Malay sighed.

"Philip's locked himself in the room ever since this morning."Vietnam added.

The Russian looked at the door. He looked down the gap under it,and no light came from inside.

"Philip?"Russia called,knocking on the door."Can I come in?"

A small groan from the inside of the bedroom replied. The Russian looked back at the other three,who nodded at him. With that,Russia entered.

The room was dark,so Russia flipped the switch,and the light lit up the room. On Philip's bed,there was some kind of hump covered by a blanket.

Russia walked over to the bed,slowly starting to hear muffled sniffles and sobs. The principal's son sighed.

"How attached is he to this character?"the Russian asked.

He knelt down beside the bed and placed his chin on the mattress. He could clearly hear Philip,who'd let out a whimper every now and then.

"Phil?"Russia called.

"..."

"Phil.~"

"Mm..."

"Phil."

"Whaaat?"

Russia smiled and lifted up the blanket,creating a small peeping hole. From the inside,he could see the Filipino's eye with a tear falling down to the sheets.

"So...Cried over a character?"Russia asked.

"...Mm."

"Is he that special?"