I Met Him In The Dark

synopsis

Met Duology #1: I Met Him In The Dark

Kind Valeen Alonte is a happy go lucky girl. Hindi niya sineseryo ang mga bagay-bagay gaya ng hindi niya pagseryoso sa mga nagiging boyfriend niya. If someone confesses to her, he will instantly be her boyfriend but when she got bored, she will also break up with them in just a snap. Ngunit nang ang huli niyang boyfriend ang nakipag-break sa kaniya at agad itong nakahanap ng bago ay natapakan ng husto ang ego niya kaya hinangad niyang makilala ang ipinalit nito sa kaniya. Upon gate crashing a party where his ex-boyfriend and his new girl are, she will meet a mysterious yet drop-dead gorgeous guy who will embarrass her. He's not like any other guy that she met before that's why Kiva wish to know him more. Little did she know, meeting him will be the start of new beginnings for her.

She met him in the dark, will he give her light or will he only finally sulk her to darkness?

dedication

This is dedicated to those who are seeking light through the darkness surrounding their worlds.

I hope you’ll keep on thriving and don’t ever give up. Someday your hardships will be all worth it.

disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, and actual events are entirely coincidental.

note

Plagiarism is a crime and punishable by the law.

Some parts of this story may not be suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk. This is a Filipino-English story. This has not been proofread. Thank you.

timeline

12.20.2021
03.28.2022