⫷ 39 • Precious Moments ⫸

Start from the beginning

....Yes…I like you. But it is more out of admiration.” 

You admire me?” his expression darkened. Of course, because killing someone is not something you admire.

I admire you because you have a big heart. You care for people. I know you have taken many lives, William. But I also know you carry the burden of their deaths along with you.” He suddenly breaks into a painful smile. 

I know I have to cut ties with him but for now, I don’t want to leave him alone. 

Just for now.

I stood from my seat and sat on the table facing him. I put my hands on his that were still resting on his lap and looked into his eyes. Maybe I liked him too much in my previous life.

You are important to many people. I am one of them.” I can’t save him like Sherlock but I can still tell him he matters to me and everyone he cares about. With a gentle gaze, he looked into my eyes. He suddenly held my hand.

Jane, Thank you.” There was a warmth in his voice which made my heart flutter and I smiled back at him. “Anyway, I hope you haven’t forgotten about last night.” he stared at me.

Ah yes.” I tried to take back my hand but he was holding them tightly.

How about we continue? Let’s check if we really like each other or not” He offered.

What?” My cheeks were burning again, even my ears.

Come here.” He pats on his lap.

William, You must be joking, right!” I nervously replied.

I am not. You don’t want to?” he suddenly looked sad. 

A-Alright! Don’t make such faces.” I slowly slid into his lap as he gently pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. We are once again closer to each other. I put one hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder. His crimson eyes were glowing beautifully in the candlelight.

Can I hug you?” he whispered to my ear and I nodded blushingly. 

At first, he gently wrapped me into his arms but then the hug began to get tighter. His big hands were caressing my back. Both of our hearts are beating rhythmically. It was truly warm. I wanted to stay like this for longer. 

But he suddenly released me from the hug and I was confused.

Why? What happened?” I asked.

It felt too nice so I was afraid you might fall asleep again.” he whispered. I blushed harder. “So let me do something more while keeping you awake this time.” A dark smirk appeared on his face.

Now that's scary! I started panicking with my heart racing like crazy.

You are too much, William." I lightly punched him continuously on his shoulder. I felt embarrassed so I ended up hiding myself on his chest. 

I could hear him chuckling. Suddenly, he held me in his arms and got up.

"Where are you taking me to?" I asked in shock. 

"Somewhere comfortable."

"Huh?" He laid me on a couch wide enough to lie on it. He was on top of me and his gaze was fierce. I had never thought I would be in this position with him. While staring at me he loosens his tie and leans closer. He brought his lips closer to my neck and started nibbling. 

"You taste sweet." He paused and muttered. His voice sounded different than usual and his breath was melting me inside. 

"Aaah! What the hell!?" I exclaimed in pain because he literally bit me on my neck. "Sto-"

"Shhh," he put his index finger on my lips. "I'm sorry if it hurts but let me make up for it." He began licking and kissing the place he bit me. It felt strange and scary. I can feel my body trembling with every touch. But I also felt butterflies in my stomach. I was breathing heavily from all these trains of emotions. But I was also getting impatient. 

He didn't kiss my lips. His hand was stroking my hair while the other was holding on to my hand. 

"St-stop, William…" he continued to kiss but this time my collar bones. I covered my mouth to prevent my voice from coming out. In the middle of all that, he paused for a moment and said,

"You are quite mysterious to me. It's hard to explain how you know everything so well. As if you have seen the future.” Our forehead touched. 

When will you tell me everything, Jane?” His eyes were closed but his voice sounded desperate. I was unable to say anything back. He then nuzzled into my neck. I stroked his back hair and hugged his figure with one arm.

Will you believe me if I say you'll be happy?”  I muttered to him...

He lied next to me, releasing my other hand that he was holding and now we are lying face to face on a wide couch. He stared into my eyes.

If you say so, then yes.” A gentle smile appeared on his face which surprised me further. I turned around and looked up at the ceiling to avoid his gaze.

In that case, I can easily fool you, you know?” I blurted out. 

"Let it be then." He whispered into my ears. I turned to him in awe. It was hard to believe that the man I’m looking at right now is the same person about whom I read in a certain story. 

For quite a while, we did nothing but stare at each other. I had no idea how much time had passed but I didn’t care.

He brushed my lips with his thumb as if asking for permission. I gasped with the touch. Finally, I closed my eyes and felt his lips touching mine. He softly kissed my lips. My body felt numb with every kiss. He tasted like wine. I felt drunk and began to lose my mind.

Slowly, his kisses started getting aggressive. His tongue was exploring my mouth and I was melting with his kisses. When we finally went out of breath we pulled away and at last, we laughed. 

Well, it’s okay to live in this moment. Even if it is for the last time.

*********************************

Hey!! I finally finished this chapter!! I hope you like this chapter.
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Tbh, the first draft was tooooo horny so I changed some parts lol..... And I was stressed writing this chapter...since I was unable to focus on my story cuz real life. This is all based on my theoretical knowledge that I have grasped while reading smuts lol.. I'm single af
ಥ‿ಥ

And yess! The ending is near for this story. Damn, it was a long and memorable journey for me...❤️❤️❤️❤️

Have a good day! Love you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

*********************************