⫷ 21 • Silly Quarrels ⫸

Jane's POV

‘Jane, promise me you won’t get yourself in danger.’ 

Ah! It’s Steve who said that. That idiot! The one I always trusted even if my mind stopped me. He left me in that bastard’s hand and joined Moriarty. I won’t forgive him. Never.

‘I hope your bond remains the same no matter what.’ 

I heard William's voice. What does it mean? After being betrayed, can it be able to remain the same? Why would you do that to me? Why did you take Steve away from me? Even after learning how much he meant to me. The years-long trust I’ve built on him. You crushed it in just a moment. 

Why did you leave, Steve?

Steve.” I called him.

Steve?” a familiar voice reached my ears. I deliberately opened my eyes to see who spoke. At the same time, something was disturbing my head. With my shrinky eyes, I saw Sherlock was sitting on a chair beside me. 

Sherlock?” I realised I’m still here at 221B Baker Street.

You better don’t try anything foolish or else.. *click*” I heard that sound from my right. I slowly turned to see what it was and all of my drowsiness went away as I saw a gun pointed at my head. I stopped breathing while staring at the gun with my eyes wide open. I was too startled to scream.

Now be a good girl and let out the actual reason you are hiding.”

W-What do you mean?” I stammered. But Sherlock doesn't want to play nice. He shoved the gun to my forehead. I freaked out a little. I just woke up and he’s threatening me already. Gradually, I started to get pissed.

I know you are seeking to avoid something associated with me. If you truly love me then why are you running away? A severe crisis is about to arise, isn’t it?” he glared straight into my eyes. For a moment, I lost composure and got anxious.

Haha So I was right, huh? Now, Let-..WHAT!?” While he was occupied with talking, I hastily snatched the gun and tossed it away and pulled him by his right arm then twisted his arm behind him. Eventually, I pushed him to the bed. I was on top of him.

Stop asking questions when I just woke up, idiot!” I twisted his arm harder.

AAHHH!! Jane Stop! AAAAHHH!” he screamed in pain. 

[Author’s note: sounds really wrong but hmmmm]

One more thing, I want to return home! That’s my reason! It would be better if you avoid making ridiculous delusions in that silly mind of yours!” I growled at him.

Then why did you say you love me back then?” he groaned as he spoke.

It- It just, you...well, um” I was lost of words. Sweat started forming on my forehead. Back in my past life, I used to go crazy over every character from this anime series. Now I feel embarrassed thinking how I used to scream ‘I LOVE YOU, LIAM!’ or ‘MARRY ME, SHERLY!’. Yes, I was crazy over them. But I can’t help it. They are just so ho- *ahem*. But dealing with them in real life is crazy.

Suddenly, he clenched my left arm that was wounded. I whined in pain as I lost balance. Right then, he pulled me to the bed. Now, he’s on top of me while gripping my both hands over my head. We are facing each other. He even seized my legs to prevent me from kicking him.

I was already sweating over the confession and this position has occurred. It would be a lie if I said my heart is not racing. 

Hey! What do you think you're doing? L-Leave me this instant!” I sounded flustered. But, he didn’t listen.