⫷ 8 • Noahtic Ark ⫸

A MEMORY IS A STAR, OR A STAIN

- David Jones

"we met again!" That person, standing right in front of me. As always, everything is similar. The only thing that differ is the conversation we have.

Top of the 20th storey building. My body, not responding as I wished, only the tears were in my control. It is just standing still as if a hypnosis has performed on me. I'm looking at that person, grinning maniacally while holding a gun in the right hand.

I knew it's a dream. I had it countless times. I've tried my best to scream out loud but no voice escaped my mouth, to the point that I realised that it's no use. I just have to go through it all once again. My maid, Mary isn't here today. If only she were here in my room, maybe, just maybe she could have woke me up. But I can't really depend on them like that. I just have to bear it again.

"So, tell me, I'll give you an offer today." The voice sending chills to my body. My heart started pounding so hard. "Would you rather be pushed and die or be shot, fall on your own ........and die?" My eyes were trembling just by listening to that ridiculous offer.

I wanted to run away. But I couldn't move at all. The fear was taking over my body. No matter what the choice, I want to chose none. I just want to wake up! Someone wake me up please!!! I don't want to go through the same hell again!

"Aww, look at that face. But guess what? You. Will. Suffer. The. Same." The footsteps starting to get closer.

No! Let me go! Why do you have to do this? I've never done anything wrong to you or anyone all that life and here you are keep torturing me to death.

*CRACK* the gun reloaded.

"Too late" those eyes turned dark, the gun is now pointed at my head. The trigger was about to be pressed. Sweat started forming on my body. I was shivering with the fear. The cold atmosphere was no help to me. The red moon, turning my surrounding crimson. I closed my eyes while clenching my jaws. I'm gonna die again. No matter how much I scream the voice never came out. Please save me!!!!

*BANG*

··End of Dream··

I abruptly opened my eyes. My eyes soaked with tears, looked up at the dark ceiling, breathing heavily. Finally, my body was in control. I sat on my bed, tried to swing my arms and legs to see if I really came back or not. Thankfully, I'm back! It's 4 in the morning.

"Aahh, seriously! The concept was different this time" I brushed my hairs behind, wiped my tears as I calmed down.

But how did I woke up in the middle of that dream?

I looked around just to see a vase fell from the table by the window. The curtains were flowing in the air. Even though I don't remember keeping windows open. I bent down to see the broken vase. A smile curved on my face.

"It's just the wind!" I mumbled happily. Feeling grateful for the opened window. I then closed it and sat on my bed thinking about the big day I have to deal with today.

*The ship, Noahtic*

I ended up coming here with Steve. All thanks to Albert. I swear my blood pressure is rising at it's peak when I saw that freaking ship.

That incident will happen here. The show where Duke Blitz Indas, a young noble from London, will be the leading character.

While standing near the ship, I saw Moran, acting as a worker, welcoming second classes and then their target approached. Blitz made a ruckus there, Moran apologizing and letting Blitz enter first.