Life of My Dreams Would be Promised and Someday be Mine~!

Start from the beginning

"It was long enough for me..." Tord mumbled.

Tom frowned. He cupped Tord's face in his hands and gasped. "You're burning up!"

"He BETTER not be! He needs to pick out his suit tomorrow! We have a fitting scheduled and everything!" Kathy exclaimed in a panic.

Tord frowned. "I'm fine..."

Tom snickered. "No, you're not. I'm putting you to bed."

"But-!"

"Tord."

Tord grumbled as Tom led him to their room. "Lay down." Tom stated.

Tord laid down on the bed and scoffed. "Now you're just sound kinky."

Tom snickered. "If you don't sleep, I will not hesitate to tie you down."

"Don't make any promises."

Tom grabbed some medicine, and a glass of water. "Take these."

Tord did as requested and sighed. "I still feel like shit...maybe...tell me about what you did today...that'll help..."

Tom smiled. "Well, turns out they took me wedding planning."

"Really?"

Tom nodded. "Yeah! I found a suit I like, it's white, and I think you'll like it!"

Tord smiled. "Well, if you're happy, then I'm happy."

Tom smiled and kissed Tord's forehead. "Now go to sleep big bear..."

Tord hugged Tom and frowned. "Don't leave me...please..."

Tom smiled. "I won't."

Tord sighed deeply, then fell asleep, hugging Tom tightly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tom frowned. "Tord...sit up..."

"You said to sleep." Tord grumbled.

"C'mon kjærighet! Please?"

Tord sat up and gasped. "Marie? Tomi? What are you guys doing here?"

Marie held a large book and some papers in her hands. She smiled widely. "W-Wedding!"

Tomi giggled in Tom's arms. "I was able to steal em' for a bit!" Tom giggled.

Tord stretched and smiled as he pulled Marie not his lap. "What do you have there?"

Marie opened the book and smiled. "L-Lookit!" She flipped through this large book that was full of wedding values. "Dis a c-castle!"

Tom smiled. "Hm...I don't think we should get married in a castle honey..."

Marie nodded. She pulled out a drawing of a small pond. "Dis one..."

Tom gasped. "Who drew that?"

"K-Kathy and E-Eddie! Is the p-pond!"

Tord looked down at the drawing. "Well, that seems like a fabulous place to have a wedding, don't you think?"

Tom nodded. "It's perfect."

Matt peeked his head through the doorway and frowned. "So...Edd and I have a wedding date! Is that okay?"

"Why wouldn't it be?" Tord asked.

Matt smiled. "I just wanted to check! Oh and can Marie be our flower girl with Millie?"

Tom shrugged. "What do you think baby?"

Marie nodded shyly. "O-Otay..."

Matt smiled. "Thank you!!" He exclaimed before running down to meet with Edd.

Tom smiled. "So...this is almost the end of our story Tord..."

Tord chuckled. "I'd like to think of it as a new beginning. For us, and everyone else."

Tom rested his head on Tord's shoulder and smiled. "I like that Tord...It's perfect."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So guys!! This is the second last chapter of this book!! We're so happy to have spent this whole journey with you guys!! We can't wait to see you guys next chapter!! (Though don't worry, this story is far from over. ;)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

WEDDING PHOTOS.

EDD AND MATT AND MILLIEEEEEEE!!!!

TOM TORD MARIE AND TORINNNNN!!!!

(Don't ask I was was to tired to do any lineart lmao)

SEE Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTER!! -author