THE END

Sagar, Krishnav and Panduputris along with Kunti, Balram and Krishna went inside the grand palace that was made by Vishwakarma on the orders of Indra.

They felt like they have come to the palace of Devraj Indra himself. Everyone went straight to the court where ministers were already waiting for them. It room also had two thrones for the two kings.

"Sagar and Krishnav, go take your thrones and rule the kingdom of Indraprasth." Kunti said.

Sagar and Krishnav nodded but before going to the throne they both went towards Krishna and Balram and knelt down in front of them.

"Bless us Dau and Keshav." Sagar said.

"Without you both we wouldn't have established Indraprasth." Krishnav said.

Both Balram and Krishnav smiled as they made them stand up.

"Yashashvi bhava !" Balram blessed.

"Chakravarti bhava !" Krishna blessed.

"Go and sit on your thrones." Balram said.

"And start your reign of Dharmrajya. Spread the light of righteousness throughout the earth." Krishna instructed.

"As you say Keshav." Sagar bowed his head.

"We will always abide by your words Govind." Krishnav said.

Both Sagar and Krishnav went up to the thrones and sat down as everyone showered flowers over them.

On the other side Suyodhanaa was finally at peace that now Panduputris had gone. But there was still a little pain in her heart that Sagar couldn't be hers.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. She went to open it and there stood a servant.

"There is a message for Rajkumari." He said showing her a scroll.

"You may go." Suyodhanaa said taking the scroll.

She closed the door and opened the letter which was an invitation.

"Swayamvadhu of Kalinga-Rajkumar Bhanu ?" She muttered.

On the other side, the Panduputris couldn't help but smile at their glorious husbands Sagar and Krishnav as they sat on the throne, it seemed as though the great Indra himself had come to rule the earth.

"What now Kanha ?" Balram asked.

"The first step of Dharmsthapna has been taken. Soon they shall over come hurdles and become Supreme emperors of Bharatvarsh and the light of Dharma shall prevail everywhere." Krishna said with a smile.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Ahh ! One of its own story this was indeed. This story gave me so much confidence that at this point I can publish anything and my sailors will read it devotedly !

But like every good story this also came to its end. But don't worry, in the words of Mata Kali - Annt hi aarambh hai.

And here at Dharmport, the end of one story marks the beginning of the other.

The beginning of the story you all have been waiting for !

HARIHARESHWARI 7✨
✨VARDAAN AUR VIKALP