CHAPTER 5

Vidur along with Panduputris finally reached Saurashtra after a long trip. As they came in, they were suprised to see Soubalaa, Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa and Karnika already there.

"Pranipat Mahamantri Vidur." Soubalaa greeted extra sweetly.

"Didn't expect to see you all here. I thought you would be at Gandhar." Vidur said.

"Oh Mahamantri, when we left my darling Suyodhanaa requested to go to Saurashtra, she really wanted to see the Navratri festival. And you know I cannot say no to her." Soubalaa chuckled.

Vidur had come to know that the reason they all were here was to present the marriage proposal of Suyodhanaa first.

"It's nice to see you also here Suyodhanaa." Yaudhevi said.

"The feeling is one sided." Suyodhanaa said.

"Why did you come here instead of going to Gandhar ?" Vallabhi asked.

"My wish." Suyodhanaa said folding her hands.

"I know it's more than that." Parthvi said.

"Why ? Because you know everything ? Miss know it all ?" Karnika taunted.

"I don't know about everything but I do know Suyodhanaa jiji a little more than you do, Rani Karnika." Parthvi said.

"Jiji, why are you even wasting time on her ? Leave them let's go." Nakulaa said.

"What did you say ?" Sushasanaa asked offended.

"Exactly what you heard." Devami said.

"You know what !" Suyodhanaa said angrily.

"What ?!" Vallabhi came in front of her.

"Girls !" Vidur scolded.

"My darlings, we don't want to ruin our reputation here. Come along." Soubalaa said.

She walked away as Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa and Karnika followed her as the Panduputris and Vidur sighed.

"Pranipat Mahamantri." Someone greeted.

Vidur turned around and a smile appeared on his face seeing a king of dark complexion wearing a crown adorned with morpankh.

"Dwarikadheesh Vasudev Shri Krishna ? Pranam." Vidur bowed.

"It's so good to finally meet you." Krishna said.

"The pleasure and honor is all mine. I would've never expected you yourself coming to meet me." Vidur smiled.

"Well, you brought Panduputris with you. How can I not come ?" Krishna said.

Vidur smiled as Krishna looked at the 5 valiant daughters of Pandu. He went towards them and greeted all.

"Pranipat, I am Dwarikadheesh Krishna, your mother Kunti is my aunt. This makes us cousins." Krishna said.

"We know you. You're the one who has changed the politics of Aryavart." Yaudhevi said.

"The change in the politics of Aryavart would be brought by your future husband." Krishna said.

"What ?" Yaudhevi frowned.

"Time will tell Jiji." Krishna smiled.

"Whatever I have heard about you turns out to be true." Parthvi said.

"I hope you've heard all good things." Krishna chuckled.

"People say that everything about Dwarikadheesh Shri Krishna is sweet and charming. From the way he looks to the way he behaves to the way he dresses to the way he talks. And it's all true." Parthvi said.

"Thank you." Krishna said.

"And because you're so eternally sweet, can I call you Madhav ?" Parthvi asked.

"You have called me 'Madhav' with so much admiration, how can I deny ?" Krishna smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Adharam Madhuram, Vadanam Madhuram
Nayanam Madhuram, Hasitam Madhuram
Hridayam Madhuram, Gamanam Madhuram
Madhuraadhipaterakhilam Madhuram

Krishna is called Madhav for two reasons -

1. He is eternally sweet like honey (Madhu)

2. He's the descendant of King Madhu, grandfather of King Vrishni.