CHAPTER 30

It's the next day and in her room, Suyodhanaa was rejoicing with Karnika and Sushasanaa.

"But Jiji the blades pierced Devami's feet instead of Vallabhi's, then why are you rejoicing when your plan failed ?" Sushasanaa asked.

"Did it fail ? Karnika tell her." Suyodhanaa said.

"The plan actually became more successful than expected." Karnika said.

"How ?" Sushasanaa frowned.

"The blades pierced the feet of Devami, this is even more painful for Vallabhi because she knows those was meant for her." Karnika said.

"Yes ! Vallabhi will be guilt-ridden !" Suyodhanaa laughed.

"Oh I wish I could see her in guilt." Sushasanaa said.

"Me too, but we cannot enter Yuvraj Bhavan without any valid reason." Suyodhanaa said.

"We can actually see them." Soubalaa said entering.

"What ? How ?" Suyodhanaa asked.

"The terrace of Maharaj Dhritrashtra's bhavan gives the view of the entire Kingdom. And guess what ? It gives a direct view of Yuvraj bhavan which is on its left side." Soubalaa said.

"Mosi that's marvellous news ! Let's go and see !" Suyodhanaa said and hurriedly left with all of them following her.

They all went to the bhavan of Dhritrashtra where they were they were greeted by him.

"Where are you going Suyodhanaa dear ?" Dhritrashtra asked.

"To the trace, to enjoy some leisure time. Can I go Pitashree ?" Suyodhanaa asked extra sweetly.

"Of course." Dhritrashtra smiled.

Suyodhanaa and Soubalaa smirked as they got the permission and went up to the terrace. On the other side Sagar was in his room working while Devami rested on the bed, reading a book.

"All done." Sagar sighed finally completing the work.

"That's nice." Devami said not looking up from her book.

"Aren't you getting bored ? Sitting here and just reading ?" Sagar asked walking towards her.

"No, besides what else can I do now ?" Devami asked looking at him.

"There many things we can do. Like play chausar or sit in the balcony and enjoy the view of this lovely day." Sagar said sitting beside her.

"I don't know how to play chausar but sitting in the balcony sounds nice." Devami said.

"Surely, but for that I have to pick you up in my arms. Is that fine ?" Sagar asked.

"But why ?" Devami frowned.

"Because you cannot walk for now." Sagar deadpanned.

"Right.....um.... o-okay." Devami said shyly.

Sagar chuckled at that but nevertheless picked her up in his arms and went to the balcony, gently placing her on the diwan sofa there.

This was seen by Suyodhanaa, Sushasanaa, Karnika and Soubalaa from top of terrace of Maharaj Dhritrashtra's bhavan.

'Oh here we go.' Soubalaa thought seeing Suyodhanaa who was clenching her fists.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Ufff.... Suyodhanaa ! Sagar bada Jija hai tumhara !

Indian culture mei badi behen maa ke samaan maani jaati hai ! Uss hisaab se tumhare baap ke sthan pe hai woh !

BAAP ! PITA ! PITRU ! PAPA ! FATHER ! DAD ! APPA ! SAMAJH AAYA KI NAHI !?