CHAPTER 34

Sometimes the enemy surrounds you from three directions and leaves no way to escape then one must retreat backwards feigning defeat.

This makes enemy carefree and makes them let their guard down. That's when one should seize their opportunity and attack.

This is what Vidur had told Sagar when he revealed the plan to save the Panduputris, without letting Suyodhanaa or Soubalaa getting to know.

Right now Sagar was in deep thinking as he went to his Yuvraj bhavan, he was carefully analysing each stage of Vidur's plan.

Suddenly someone held his hand, he looked at the person and saw Yaudhevi.

"Arya ? Are you alright ?" She asked.

"Y-yes I am fine." Sagar said.

"Alright, come with me." Yaudhevi said.

She took Sagar with him to her room where rest of the Panduputris and Kunti were already there. Seeing with numb eyes, they all got worried.

"Putra Sagar, are you alright ?" Kunti asked.

"I am well, Mata." Sagar said.

"Then why are your eyes numb ?" Parthvi asked.

"N-No reason, something probably went in them." Sagar said rubbing his eyes, to get rid of tears welling up in them.

"I understood very well what has happened." Kunti said with a smile.

"What Mata ?" Nakulaa asked.

"My dear daughters, your beloved husband is getting emotional at the thought of being separated from you." Kunti said and chuckled.

At that Vallabhi ran towards Sagar and fell in his embrace as the rest of them chuckled.

"I think I should leave you all alone." Kunti chuckled and left.

"Arya, we all will miss you too." Vallabhi said.

"Vallabhi is right. But it's only matter of a few days." Parthvi said.

"Yes, we'll be back soon." Nakulaa said.

Seeing him Devami got a premonition that something was wrong. A vision flashed in her mind of palace on fire, a tunnel and a divine bow being stringed.

She looked at Sagar and realised that he definitely knows something that they don't and he has a plan in his mind.

"Arya I will miss you so much." Vallabhi said.

"I too will, but the distance cannot keep us apart. Thus we shall play a game." Sagar said.

"What game ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"During your stay at Varnavart, everyday you shall receive a gift from me. There will be a secret message behind them, and you will have to decipher it's meaning." Sagar said.

"Why do we have to decipher ?" Nakulaa asked.

"Let's put it in this way, the deciphering the messages of the gifts will make your trip more meaningful." Sagar said.

"If Arya is saying then it will be good only. We shall be waiting for your gifts." Devami said, feeling this was part of his plan.

"Alright." The rest of Panduputris agreed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Get ready for Sagar's gifts with secret meanings !!