CHAPTER 32

It's been a 3 days and Devami is now completely well, these few days have gone very smoothly because Suyodhanaa had kept quiet for some reason.

Right now the court of of Hastinapur was bustling, Maharaj Dhritrashtra was sitting on the throne, on his right side sat Mahamantri Vidur and Mahamahim. Bhism.

On his left side sat Sagar and Yaudhevi as Yuvraj and Yuvrani. The rest of the seats were occupied by Panduputris and the children of Dhritrashtra and Soubalaa.

Suddenly the queen of Gandhar gestured Suyodhanaa to go ahead and present their proposal. She nodded and then walked towards the middle of the court.

"Maharaj, I have a proposal that I wish to present to my sisters, Panduputris." Suyodhanaa said.

Listening to that Panduputris and Sagar frowned as they got confused and suspicious of her sweet tone. Dhritrashtra nodded and gave her the permission to present the proposal.

"The popularity of Yuvraj and Yuvrani have surpassed the fame of our forefathers. The Kingdom has also become more wealthy. Seems like the gods are happy with us, and to make sure they stay happy the women of Varnavart are doing their annual puja of Mata Laxmi. I suggest the Panduputris along with Rajmata Kunti to go there." Suyodhanaa said.

"Why can't Yuvraj Sagar go there ?" Vidur asked raising his brow.

"Well, only women are allowed to attend the Puja." Suyodhanaa said.

"But I am their husband, surely those women can understand." Sagar said.

"You cannot." Soubalaa said.

She stood up and walked next to Suyodhanaa facing Sagar and Yaudhevi.

"The sanctity of the puja is that there will be no men involved whatsover. I understand that you're a newly married husband and thus your protective nature is justified but traditions are traditions." Soubalaa said.

"Don't worry about your wives Yuvraj, they will be well taken care of. In fact I had commissioned a trust architect to build a marvellous bhavan just for the stay of Panduputris." Suyodhanaa said.

"Since when did you become so generous towards us ?" Vallabhi asked.

"I am tired of the enmity and rivalry we sisters have from years Vallabhi. Consider this is a peace offering." Suyodhanaa said.

"If this is a peace offering then we accept it." Yaudhevi said.

Sagar frowned at her as Suyodhanaa smirked, all her schemes were being implemented here.

"Thank you so much Yuvrani. I assure you that my sisters will enjoy their stay for the puja very much." Suyodhanaa said.

"If the trip is so enjoyable, then why don't you also accompany them Rajkumari Suyodhanaa ?" Sagar asked.

"Yuvraj, I have already attended the puja last year. I think it will be fair if the Panduputris and Rajmata Kunti attend it this year. And also in the absense of Yuvrani, someone has to take her place...... I-I mean do the work on her behalf." Suyodhanaa said.

In the court both Sagar and Vidur grew wary of this proposal, they knew there was something more to this than what it seemed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Why does Suyodhanaa wants to send Panduputris to Varnavart ? WRONG ANSWERS ONLY !

a) She attained enlightenment from Karnika devi and now is on the path of redemption.

b) She got bored of roasted Corn and now wants to eat Vallabhi's kheer and thus is making peace with them.