CHAPTER 47

It's the next day in Panchal, the entire city was being decorated as the royal guests have started to arrive.

Vallabhi and Parthvi along with Nakulaa and Devami had gone behind the temple of Mahadev while Yaudhevi and Kunti helped the wife of the Potter with household chores.

"So the invitation was sent to all the Kingdoms of Aryavart ?" Kunti said.

"Yes, my lady." The wife of the Potter said.

Kunti looked at Yaudhevi, both of them knew that they now have to be more careful or else they might be recognised.

"Almost all the guests have come. Only Maharaj of Ahichchatra and Yuvraj of Hastinapur are left." The wife said.

"Yuvraj of Hastinapur ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"Yes. The entire Panchal is waiting of Yuvraj Sagar's arrival, especially Dwarikadheesh." The wife said.

A smile appeared on Yaudhevi's face thinking that soon they all will be united with Sagar after so long. Suddenly the sounds of people cheering was heard.

"Ahichchatra-naresh ki Jai ! Hastinapur Yuvraj ko Jai !" The cheers were heard.

"I want to see them." The wife of the Potter said and went out.

Yaudhevi looked at Kunti, seeking permission just to take a glance with numb eyes. Kunti smiled as she nodded giving her the permission.

The eldest Panduputris hurriedly went outside and saw that Raths had entered the gate of Panchal and a huge crowd was standing and cheering the 4 guests that have arrived.

From that Yaudhevi realised that along with Sagar and Ashwathama, Karnika and Suyodhanaa were also here. It will be a huge problem if they see her face.

Tears blurred her eyes as she turned to side and raised her veil, so no one from the other side can see her face. She was saddened by the fact that she won't be able to see Sagar's face.

As Sagar's rath went pass the people he got a restless feeling in her heart that told her someone familiar was here. He looked around the crowd and saw that all eyes were on him.

But he saw one woman dressed in sagely clothing was facing the another direction and had raised her veil to cover her face.

"Yaudhevi...." He whispered.

A whisper only she heard as his rath went past her. Although they couldn't meet, Yaudhevi felt his gaze on her and knew that he had recognised her.

Her saddened face got adorned with a smile because even though she didn't see him, he atleast saw her.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Such a sweet chapter.....

Let me tell you how Waves of Life will end. So as I have to start Harihareshwari 7 from Jan 11, I don't think this book can be as long as FBOD.

So this will probably end with the establishment of Indraprasth.

So silenteyes16 and Ananya166 sorry you cannot get to roleplay in this book. But I will give you separate roleplay in Harihareshwari to accomodate it. I shall pm you soon about it. Sorry again 😓😓