CHAPTER 31

Suyodhanaa clenched her fists as she saw Devami in Sagar's arms and him placing her so gently on the couch. But her anger was yet to be fueled, as Nakulaa came there.

"Arya !" Nakulaa exclaimed and fell in his embrace.

"In such a happy mood you are today." Sagar said.

"I am. This morning I woke up and my hair looked just perfect, no efforts were wasted." Nakulaa said.

"Good for you." Sagar smiled.

"Devami, how is your feet ?" Nakulaa asked.

"Much better than yesterday." Devami said.

"Really ? Let me take a look." Nakulaa said.

She sat down on the couch and started removing the bandage from Devami's feet. Nakulaa inspected the wounds and a smile appeared on her face.

"Well, I think you can start walking by tomorrow and in 2 days you'll be better than ever." Nakulaa said and Devami smiled.

"Marvellous." Sagar said.

"Arya, can you aid to her wounds for now ? Mata Kunti had called me." Nakulaa said.

"Yeah sure." Sagar agreed.

Nakulaa then gave him the medicinal paste and new bandages, she left afterwards. Looking the scene from above Suyodhanaa was fuming with anger.

"Relax my darling." Soubalaa said.

"HOW CAN I RELAX !?" Suyodhanaa yelled.

Soubalaa puts her hand over Suyodhanaa's mouth and pulls her down along with Sushasanaa and Karnika before Sagar turns his head. He looked at the terrace and sees no one was there.

"Did you heard something ?" Sagar asked Devami.

"I did." Devami said frowning.

"Let's go inside." Sagar said.

"Alright." Devami nodded.

Sagar picks her up again and takes her inside, he placed her on the bed and then started putting the medicinal paste on her wounds.

Devami looked at him and internally smiled, such a caring person he was. Not at all hesitant to touch his wife's feet.

Feeling her gaze on himself, Sagar looked up at her.

As they locked eyes Devami's cheeks went red for some reason and she diverted her gaze

As they locked eyes Devami's cheeks went red for some reason and she diverted her gaze. Sagar noticed it but controlled the urge to smirk as he again went back to aiding her wounds.

 Sagar noticed it but controlled the urge to smirk as he again went back to aiding her wounds

'What is this I am feeling ?' Devami wondered as she looked at him again.

Something was also blossoming in the heart of Krishnav, on the other side in Panchal. Ever since Vasudev Shri Krishna had given him the lotus, he kept looking at it only.

The flower kept giving him sensations whenever he held it in his hands. Right now as Krishna and Drupad were talking his, eyes were set on the lotus.

"As guest you had come Vasudev, now it feels like you're a part of the family." Drupad said. Krishna smiled.

"Family reminds me, I think it's time your son Krishnav establishes one." Krishna said catching his attention.

"Well, I have been thinking about it. Do you know any noble ladies suitable for Krishnav ?" Drupad asked.

"There so many noble ladies in Bharatvarsh, it will takes us entire lifetime if we analyse each one of them." Krishna said.

"That is true." Drupad said sighing.

"Maharaj, I have heard that you have a Shiv Dhanush, is that true ?" Krishna asked.

"Yes Vasudev. We have the Kindhura Dhanush." Drupad nodded.

"Well then it's sorted. Conduct a Swayamvadhu and whosoever is able to lift the Kindhura Dhanush, string it and shoot a target shall be the wife of Krishnav." Krishna said.

"Marvellous idea sire. I shall go and discuss this with Raj-purohits and Kulguru." Drupad said.

"Surely." Krishna said as the old king left the room.

"Govind, is winning a Swayamvadhu also proves that the girl will be good at heart ?" Krishnav asked.

"It certainly doesn't prove that, but keep in mind not all can lift a Shiv Dhanush." Krishna said.

"I suppose you're right there." Krishnav said looking down at the lotus.

"Perhaps I can invite the your lotus lady in the Swayamvadhu." Krishna said.

"What ?" Krishnav frowned.

"You the one who gave me this lotus, which I gave to you. She's my good friend and if I invite then she'll definitely come." Krishna said.

"Can she also win the competition ?" Krishnav asked.

"I don't know anyone besides that noble lady who can." Krishna said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Suyo ko koi bolo aise khud ke behen aur jija ji ko saath dekhna buri baat hoti hai 😑😑😑😑

And wah Krishna wah ! Finalize Kara diya Swayamvadhu !