CHAPTER 56

Parthvi and Krishnav took the blessings of Drupad, who had a small smile plastered on her face.

"Ayushman bhava, Parthvi." Drupad said.

"You know her Pitashree ?" Krishnav asked.

"Who doesn't know this chief among Kshatranis ? You have found yourself a great wife." Drupad said.

"Now if you allow us, I shall like to take blessings of my mother." Parthvi said.

"Of course." Drupad nodded.

"Shall we Aryaputra ?" Parthvi asked.

Krishnav smiled and nodded, they them left the pavillion. As they walked out Parthvi looked around to take a glance of Sagar, but found neither him nor Krishna.

"Is everything alright ?" Krishnav asked.

"Y-yes." Parthvi gave a smile.

He got mounted on a rath and then offered his hand to her. Parthvi held it as she climbed up the rath and they got seated together as they went to Kunti.

On the other side Krishna had narrated the entire tale of Suren and Surendra to Sagar.

"So you're saying that he is Suren and I am Surendra. Both are incarnations of Indra ?" Sagar asked.

"Yes." Krishna said.

"And both of us are destined to marry all 5 Panduputris who are incarnations of Indrani ?" Sagar asked.

"Yes again." Krishna nodded.

"And if this doesn't happen then there will be no Dharmrajya in Aryavart ?" Sagar asked.

"No Dharmrajya." Krishna said.

"And if Dharmrajya doesn't get established then Kaliyug will be more stronger that it should be." Sagar said.

"Exactly. Now you get it." Krishna said.

"But will Krishnav agree to this ? He might freak out once he finds that the one he is supposed to marry is my wife, Parthvi." Sagar muttered.

"That's a possibility. Maybe if he freaks out then he may deny out of respect for you." Krishna said.

"Then I must go and convince him that it's for the greater good." Sagar said.

"It's up to you." Krishna said.

"I'll take your leave." Sagar said leaving.

On the other side Kunti was sitting with Ved Vyas on the river side as he told her about Parthvi and Krishnav. At first she couldn't believe what she heard.

He also told her about the prophecy of Krishnav to marry all 5 Panduputris just like Sagar in order to establish Dharm-rajya.

"But Prabhu, my daughters are already married to Sagar." Kunti said.

"What makes you think only men can marry more than once and not women ? And after all Panduputris are one and so are Sagar and Krishnav." Ved Vyas said.

Kunti looked down, falling into deep thinking. And that's when the rest of the Panduputris came there, they bowed seeing Ved Vyas and realised that he would have already told Kunti the truth.

"Kunti, it is your duty to unite them." Ved Vyas said.

Kunti nodded but the Panduputris got confused as to who is supposed to be united.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

It's about to happen ! It's about to happen !