CHAPTER 48

Vallabhi, Parthvi, Nakulaa and Devami had finished gathering mud for the potter. The eye of the third daughter of Pandu then fell on the temple of Mahadev.

"Madhav had said to visit the temple of Mahadev once." Parthvi said.

"Then you go, we are here." Vallabhi said.

"You all won't come ?" Parthvi asked.

"No jiji, there are some guards in there. Probably some royalty is about to come." Nakulaa said.

"If Maharaj Drupad comes then he will recognise us." Devami said.

"Fine. Then I'll go alone and be right back." Parthvi said.

"And cover you face, so no royalty recognises you." Vallabhi said.

"Surely." Parthvi said as she puts her veil over her face and leaves.

She goes to the temple and indeed there were many guards. Nevertheless she enters the temple and performs her prayers. Truly the place had a calmness to it.

As she walks out she sees a royal prince, outside the temple joining his hands and offering his respects before entering.

As she saw his face, Parthvi was became breathless for a second. It was as if Sagar himself was in front of her. She couldn't understand that although his good looks were exactly opposite to her husband but still he seemed to resemble him in a way she couldn't comprehend.

 She couldn't understand that although his good looks were exactly opposite to her husband but still he seemed to resemble him in a way she couldn't comprehend

Not able to understand why she was feeling this way, Parthvi hurriedly left before Krishnav could see her. She ran towards the back of the temple where her sisters awaited her.

"Are you alright ?" Vallabhi asked.

"Y-yes. We must go now." Parthvi said and hurriedly left.

Her sisters looked at eachother confused then went behind her. Reaching the hut, they saw only Kunti and Yaudhevi were there as the Potter and his wife had gone for evening prayers.

"Sisters, I have a very good news !" Yaudhevi said.

"What news Jiji ?" Nakula asked.

"Arya Sagar is here at Panchal." Yaudhevi said.

"What ?" The rest of the Panduputris muttered.

"Yes. He just arrived here. I couldn't see him but he saw me, recognised me." Yaudhevi said with a smile.

"I am sure he would have invited to attend the Swayamvadhu." Vallabhi said.

"Jiji, I think we should go there. At least we can steal a glance of our Arya." Nakulaa said.

"But Suyodhanaa and Karnika are also here. They will recognise us." Kunti said.

"Mata we can go with our faces covered. That way no one can see us." Devami said.

"Alright fine. You can all go, I shall stay here only." Kunti agreed.

Her eyes then fell on Parthvi who was awfully quiet, it was as if she didn't want to go.

"Parthvi, don't you want to go ?" Kunti asked.

"Mata I want to see Arya Sagar.... But Rajkumar Krishnav would be there." Parthvi said.

"What do you mean ?" Yaudhevi asked.

"I had seen him in the temple today, looking at him I felt like I was looking at Arya Sagar. I got a strange feeling seeing him." Parthvi said.

The rest of the Panduputris fell silent as they remembered their dreams and now realised that the mysterious man was indeed Krishnav. But how can they see him ?

"Looks like you're missing Sagar too much Parthvi and thus seeing him everywhere. I suggest you to go to the Swayamvadhu and look at him once to satisfy your heart. And there you can see the difference between Rajkumar Krishnav and Sagar." Kunti said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Mata difference tab dikhayi dega jab difference hoga.......

Did I reveal something ?

Indraputra_Arjun here's the meet of ARDI !!!