CHAPTER 26

The entire city of Panchal was decorated as Dwarikadheesh was coming. Every house in the Kingdom was lit with lamps, it seemed as though Diwali had come earlier this year.

All were out of their houses just to get a glance of Shri Krishna, whose divine tales were endless and blessed anyone who heard them.

As the sound chariot entering the city fell in their ears, they all stood up and saw Dwarikadheesh Shri Krishna with a charming smile on his face, he was even more blissful than they had expected.

They all bowed to him as his chariot went past them to the palace, where Drupad and Krishnav were standing for his welcome.

As Krishna climbed the stairs and stood in front of them, their hands involuntarily got joined and heads were lowered as they bowed to Dwarikadheesh.

Krishnav raised his head and looked at him, for some reason a test fell from his eye and rolled down his cheek seeing Krishna for some reason.

"Pranipat Maharaj." Krishna greeted bring him out of his stance.

"Pranipat Dwarikadheesh." Drupad greeted.

Krishnav frowned and then quickly wiped his tear before anyone could see. But what goes unnoticed by Krishna ? A divine and charming smile appeared on his face as he looked at Krishnav.

"Pranipat." Krishnav bowed.

"Stay blessed Krishnav. The tales of your valor has always tempted me to meet you." Krishna said.

"Really Dwarikadheesh ?" Krishnav asked.

"Call me Govind, that's what my friends call me." Krishna smiled.

"You're considering me as your friend ? This is the greatest honour." Krishnav said.

"A beautiful and noble lady once told me that you should present your friends with gifts." Krishna said.

He gave Krishnav the lotus that Parthvi had given him. The son of Drupad was felt a satisfying stinging sensation as he held it in his hand.

 The son of Drupad was felt a satisfying stinging sensation as he held it in his hand

Krishnav looked at the lotus and then at Krishna with a smile on his face.

"Thank you. I shall cherish this forever. But Govind, I don't have anything to give you." Krishnav said.

"Your friendship is all I seek." Krishna said.

"Just my friendship ? Will that suffice you ?" Krishnav asked.

"It's more than enough for me." Krishna smiled.

"Now will you both talk the entire night here only ?" Drupad asked.

"Not at all Pitashree." Krishnav said.

"Then take Dwarikadheesh to his room, and sire if you need anything then do tell. We will be at your service." Drupad said.

"As you Maharaj." Krishna smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Krishna ko dekh ke toh kisi ke bhi aakho se aasu nikal jaye.....

Btw this chapter full of Krishnav is the Christmas gift for PrideofJishnu if you know what I mean....😉😉😉