The way my body screamed for him made me frustrated and aggressive. I craved him to come even closer. I reached the edge of his trousers to get them out of the way and for my notice, he needed no more. I could tell that he was ready by his blatant erection, and I was just as ready myself since my body secretly had been waiting for this moment for a while now.

I looked down at him to realize how perfectly sized he was, and I grabbed him in my hand, starting to move back and forth with slow teasing motions.

All I wanted was to pleasure him, make him react in a frustrating way until he couldn't manage to control himself anymore. I wanted him to crave me as much as I craved him.

He whiffed out with pleasure and his eyes continued to roll back as I moved my hand more intensively. His hands searched their way over my thighs, and finally found the edge of my underwear to put them aside.

"I want you so bad, Beverly," Brandon's extremely, sexually hot whispers made me feel even more ready, and I groaned out of extreme delight from hearing his voice.
But I was too shy to talk back to him.

Deep inside I knew how much I had been waiting for this moment. The strong concealed attraction made me long for the touch of his hands and the feeling of his body chafing against my own.

He stroked the tips of his fingers on the inside of my sensitive right thigh as he marked my neck with wet kisses, and I had to force myself from faint. Slowly he moved his hand closer to my core and started to fondle the area filled with thousands of delicate nerves.

My own eyes were now rolling backwards as the thunder started thumping inside me. He stroked me so splendidly gently, my body was pleading for him.

And then, in another careful but sudden move, he let his fingers slide down to reach my inside.
My back arched with pleasure which made the pressure of his fingers even more intense.

"Dear god,"

I almost couldn't hear Brandon as he purred out in sin, but I could still perceive his words. He couldn't wait any longer, I could tell by his humid neck and the aggressive look on his face.

He slipped his fingers out of me again and for the first time ever between us, I knew exactly what to expect next.

The moment he pushed his body against mine, every part of me exploded and I groaned loudly in another, so much stronger pleasure.

With my hands over his back, I felt every muscle tense along with his sensual movements. I never thought an intimacy like this existed until now as I got to share every part of my body with this man.

While caressing my body and kissing my lips in a rough yet so romantic way, our bodies moved at the most perfect pace. Every sound and every whimper coming out of our mouths just made the moment more exciting. The touch of our hands and the rub of our skin, every detail mattered for this moment of heady attraction. And after every dramatic and emotional meeting with Brandon, seeing him in pleasure got me satisfied enough to break out already.

I wanted my body to let go in his arms, allow myself to explode and let him feel every pulse of my screaming inside. I wanted to show him the fireworks and how he affected me and my whole body. And letting go of climax was just the perfect way of doing that.

I allowed his name to slip out of my mouth with the sound of extreme appetite and Brandon answered me by moving his hips more intensively and exquisitely against me.

His every motion of touching my interior just made it harder for me to keep settled and not completely detonate.

He nibbled my ear and I heard his breath as it got heavier along with every passing second. My nails roughly clawed his already destroyed back, and I couldn't seem to care less about the marks that would probably be left on his skin afterwards.

His body was burning hot, sweat running down his back from the physical strain.

Once again Brandon moved his head from my neck to face me. He told me within his dark, screaming eyes how close he was to reach the top himself, and I nodded my head to approve his requisites.

His body pushed me hard against the unstable desk when he finally showed me his greatest pleasure and loudly groaned out to fill me up with his burst.

At that same second, I did exactly the same and let my body explode to share the mighty satisfaction with him.

Every muscle tensed to its limit and every vein of blood pumped in the most throbbing way. We both breathed out loudly while looking deeply into each other's eyes before our lips finally met to end the glorious moment.

After this, I knew I would never regret following Brandon alone into the shed, because he truly got me to feel things I had never experienced before in my life. I didn't even know it was possible to feel this way, so this moment only led me closer to myself and my sexuality.

All thanks to Brandon.