27. woh passion woh fire

27. woh passion, woh fire

"It's seven thirty,"

"Seven thirty already?" Rohit exlaimed, checking the time on his mobile, "are we really up since four?" He asked his wife who was curled up against him who just hummed at his question. "Sona, come on, we need to get ready, it is Piggy's birthday after all."

Sona shook her head, wrapping her hands around his shoulder, "can't we be in bed all day today?" She pouted, and Rohit smiled, turning to see his wife, she had worn only his t-shirt and laid next to him under the covers. "I missed snuggling upto you,"

Rohit kissed her forehead, "I missed you more," He said and they smiled, leaning in to kiss again but before they could, the alarm rang. "Come on Sona, we have to wake up, chalo!"

While Sona groaned, pulling the cover on her, Rohit wore his jeans, shaking his head at his dramatic wife, "Sona?" He got on the bed again, tugging at the covers, "come on, we can always continue this tonight and every other night..." He wrapped his hands over her waist and she rolled her eyes.

"yea right, like you and I are not going to be busy after today." She sighed and Rohit sighed too, but he kissed her cheek, and then her cheekbones and then her neck. "Rohit..."

"Sona,"

Sona got out of his hold and sat back and Rohit pulled her in his lap, wrapping his hands around her stomach, hands underneath her t-shirt. "You look super cute in my clothes, you know that?" He nuzzled her hair, and she smiled, "how about I promise you every night cuddles for the rest of our lives if you promise me my Goregaon wali coffee?" Sona held his face, massaging his nape.

"Accha? Meri coffee bahut special hai," She said, as Rohit kissed her cheek, "Aise hi kisiko bhi nahi deni wali hu..."

"Oh, so I am just kisiko now?" He asked, his wet kisses curling her toes, and his stings on her neck startled Sona as she stopped him.

"Rohit please, no marks, we have a party to attend please." She insisted but Rohit had held her firmly now, already on it, while Sona was torn between melting at his touch and inching away. "Rohit..." She winced as Rohit once again let his kisses leave a mark on her neck.

"Well, everyone should know that Sona is and always will be Rohit's," He nuzzled the reddish mark and Sona feigned anger, hiding her blush, "abh uth jao, warna I swear..." before he could proceed to exploit her further, she got out of his hold and he chuckled.

"I hate you," She rubbed her neck, pouting and Rohit blew her a kiss.

"get dressed, we need to go home..."

While Sona did as he asked, Rohit walked towards the window and opened the drapes, the sun shining brightly on them. He stretched his hands, his bare upper body holding red marks which were now quite visible, Sona smiled as she hugged him from behind. "My nail marks are everywhere," She said, kissing his shoulder blade, "I am sorry,"