18. Sneeze Sneeze Sneeze

While Sona made Rohit his favourite coffee, Rohit was leaning on the kitchen counter and admiring his wife, something about her wet hair always made him lose his mind and here she was, making him coffee while her hair still a little wet from the p...

While Sona made Rohit his favourite coffee, Rohit was leaning on the kitchen counter and admiring his wife, something about her wet hair always made him lose his mind and here she was, making him coffee while her hair still a little wet from the pool incident and his mind, still losing its senses.

That was how Sona's magic worked on him.

Before he met her, Rohit had forgotten how powerful love was. He had fallen in love with Raima, his college best friend and when she died, Rohit had lost hope of ever feeling the same again. Raima was his best friend, and she left him just like that, and ever since her death, Rohit was all the more arrogant, rude and obnoxious. Until of course, one day when he met Sonakshi Rastogi, an infamous TV actress who was supposed to be the chief guest of his opening of new hospital OT.

Sonakshi was beautiful, there was no doubt about that, but Rohit was convinced that her beauty was just her make-up covering her fake self, just like how fake she was on screen. Rohit did not have a personal agenda against actresses, but he knew how stupid the TV world was and how stupid the serials were too. Raima and he would often make fun of the TV serials and seeing Sonakshi right in front of him, reminded him of what he did not have.

And thus started Sonakshi and Rohit's famous fight. They had fought on the very first day they met, while Rohit insulted her shows, Sona insulted his attitude and unneeded arrogance. And after that, Rohit and Sona were at loggerheads, only crossing paths time and again and only fighting more and more. However, The Sippy's loved Sonakshi, whom they invited to their house to grace them with her presence and she did, and Pooja and Ajit who were little at that time, were tired of both of them always arguing and they locked the duo in the store room for the entire night.

That night marked Sona and Rohit's first night where they became friends, talking out their differences, and communicating, laughing and smiling and by morning, Ajit and Pooja saw a new Rohit and Sona who came out from the store room like they had the best night there.

"Kya dekh rahe ho Rohit?"

"Kuch nahi," Rohit smiled, shaking his head. "I was thinking about the first time we met, remember how rudely I spoke to you?"

"You still speak rudely to me." Sona looked at him, crossing her arms across her chest and Rohit shrugged.

"Haan, but you know me..."

"I know, your anger makes you more worse than the devil sometimes." Sona shook her head, as Rohit rubbed his neck in embarrassment. "You and your anger, kitne rude the tum, insulting your chief guest like that, koi aur hoti toh rukti nahi."

"But tum toh Sona ho, tumhe mahaan banna hota hai."

"Shut up, Rohit." Sona glared at him and he smiled, "Woh toh mumma ne request ki thi and Veena Sippy itni sweet hai, I could not say no." She turned around and stirred the coffee with the milk. "I did not wait for you, I waited for your mother. Otherwise you and your stupid anger, itni popular actress nahi hoti, toh thappad hi marti tumhe uss din. How arrogant you were, gosh!"