20. No Matter What

20. No Matter What

"Pooja please take Pari and Pulkit to their rooms before they fall, Pari you better not throw up because I will make you clean it tomorrow, I swear," Sona told the drunk Pari who drank a lot than required while Pulkit and the rest of them were just a bit tipsy. "Ajit, don't go to sleep without drinking the lemon water beside your bed," She instructed the staff to make him the drink the lemon water because without that Ajit would for sure puke, "and Pooja, make sure you to switch the lights off, okay baby?" Sona kissed Pooja on her forehead as Pari who was sitting on the sofa, slept already. 

"Bhabhi, aap kitni sweet hai, I love you." Pooja said, down one beer bottle and two shots of vodka, "bhai, bhabhi kitni pyaari hai, I love her." 

Rohit nodded, knowing that his sister was now about to get real high, "okay Pooji, chalo, room mein jao, Pulkit wake your sister, come on." 

Ajit chuckled, shaking his head, "Bhabhi, I love you too, and you too bhai," Ajit hugged Rohit, pulling his cheek, "I love you bhai, so much." He was second with the most drinks after Pari.

Pulkit giggled as Pari slept on his lap, snoring while Sona shook her head at the tipsy lot. "Ajit ko chad gayi hai," He laughed as Pooja and he slapped each other's hands. 

"I love you too, Ajit." Rohit said, and ruffled his hair, "chalo, let's sleep now." Pooja and Pulkit nodded, walking towards their room while Rohit handled Ajit and Sona moved towards Pari who was sleeping on the sofa, upside down now. 

Rohit had a few shots himself and his head was getting heavy, and he was kinda losing his senses but not as much as his siblings, "Ajit, chalo," 

"Bhabhi, aap please mujhe room tak chod doge please?" Ajit requested and looked at Sona, "woh rasta thoda dhundla dikh raha hai." 

Rohit glanced at Sona who was handling Pari and she nodded, so they switched places, while Rohit went on his knees to wake Pari up, Sona walked with Ajit towards his room. When they reached his room, Sona helped him sleep, and made him drink the lemon water and Ajit smiled at Sona. "Bhabhi, I love you."

"I know," Sona kissed his forehead, pulling the quilt on him, "I love my baby devar too, a lot se bhi zyaada. Now sleep," she dimmed the lights and Ajit held her hand, teary eyed.

"Aapko pata hai, bhai loves you more than I do." Ajit said, as Sona looked at the kiddo.

Ajit was to be 25 years old but to Sona and Rohit, he and Pooja would always be those notorious kids, "He loves you so much bhabhi, so much so much." He said, as he sobbed, "please don't leave him, please forgive him. please." 

Sona nodded for Ajit's sake, so he could sleep and he held her hand, "Ajit..."

"Nahi bhabhi, please, please, aap wapas mat jao." Ajit cried, his voice breaking her heart, "aapne toh Pooja aur mujhe promise kiya tha na, that we will all grow old together? How can you break the promise with us? With bhai?"