19. Truth or Dare

19. Truth or Dare

The short film was the cutest thing they had seen that day, Pulkit had edited it really well with tidbits of each family members and especially the run and chase sequence they added of Rohit and Sonakshi who were both laughing at themselves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The short film was the cutest thing they had seen that day, Pulkit had edited it really well with tidbits of each family members and especially the run and chase sequence they added of Rohit and Sonakshi who were both laughing at themselves.

When Sona entered the TV room, her red nose brought attention but she told everyone it was just a minor allergy and a little possible cold, while Ronak sat on her lap. Rohit besides Sona and everyone else focusing on getting the movie started.

"Piggy, you should not be with me," Sona said, as Ronak looked at his mother, "I have a cold right? It could pass onto you, meri jaan."

Ronak pulled his mother's cheeks as Sona and Rohit smiled at their kid, "oho, Mumma, this is my master plan." The way he said it grabbed everyone's attention, Veena looked over at the little kiddo.

"What masterplan baby?" Veena asked and Ronak blinked his eyes at her.

"Mumma is sick, so mumma will rest in bed, right?" They all nodded and Sona looked at her son, wondering what his smarty brain was thinking now, "and then Piggy will also fall sick," He pointed to himself, "so Piggy and mumma will be in bed the whole day, and no one can disturb us? Right?"

While the others chuckled, laughing and agreeing to his brainy plan, Rohit and Sona met each other's gaze. He looked at his son and then at his wife, "bilkul apne mumma ki tarah hai humara beta." Sona hid her blush as she remembered their lovable incident.

"Mujhe fever hai Sona, dhurr raho mujse."

"Sona apne Rohit se dhurr kaise reh sakti hai?" Sona said as Rohit sat back on the bed, red nose, head aching and feverish body, yet he stretched his arm as Sona sat back with him, head on his chest.

"Meri Sona, I thought you had a very important shoot today? and you are going to some restaurant opening too right?" Rohit asked, as Sona looked up at him. "You need to stop being a baby and go change, and you should stay away from me, warna tumhe bhi cold ho jayega."

Instead of backing away, Sona leaned in and kissed his cheek, "Main kya keh rahi hu Doctor Surgeon?"

"Hmmm?"

"Mujhe na bahut mann kar raha hai bimar hone ka?" She pouted, messing with his hair as Rohit smiled at her, "and then, I have a very personal doctor for me, jo mere paas rahega 24.7, so you know, falling sick is a great option for me."

"Accha, and kaam ka kya?"

Sona tsked, sitting on his lap and resting her head on his shoulder while Rohit sniffed, but hugged his beautiful wife, "kaam toh hota rahega, but when can I get to spend an entire day in my husband's arms?" She winked, cupping his face as Rohit shook his head, with a smile of course, "please na, I wanna be sick with you, so we can stay together the whole day in bed."

Ronak ✓ || A RoNakshi taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें