5. Janey tu ya Janey na

5. Janey Tu ya Janey Na

The Sippys' spent the entire evening watching movies, first it was animated movies which Ronak loved but then it shifted to family drama movies which Veena and Suman wanted to watch, and then when they went to sleep, it was all younger generation movies which of course the younger clan enjoyed. After a long time the entire family had come together to enjoy movies, the fact that they were watching the movies in their house with such a big screen projector was such a bliss.

There were cheers, clapping, and lots of enjoyment in their mini theatre, they all made sure to make Ronak as the happiest kid to ever exist and he did feel like that. Dinner was eaten in the hall that night, Veena and Suman feeding Ronak as he watched to see the family drama movies. And then mid way when he was super sleepy, he made way to his parents and sat on his mother's lap, while Sona and Rohit smiled.

"You had fun?" Sona asked and Ronak hummed.

His humming meant that he was sleepy and would sleep any time now.

"Thank you Piggy for this really adventurous day." Rohit pulled his son's nose and Ronak tilted his head, curling in his mother's lap and smiling.

"Oink Oink."

Rohit laughed, kissing his son on his forehead and Sona lay her chin on Ronak's soft hair as they continued watching the movies. Soon the new set of movies like YJHD, and ZNMD came to an end and it was past midnight already when Pooja and Pulkit decided to call it a night. Pari was asleep already and Ajit was snoring, even Pulkit was yawning.

"Pari, Ajit." Pulkit woke them up and they got off sleepily. "Room mein so jaao, chalo."

"Good night dii, good night jiju." Pari yawned as she waved them a sleepy goodbye and Pulkit pushed his sister to their respective rooms, after waving the couple a good night.

Ajit stretched his hands and Pooja smiled at the trio behind, she loved how Ronak was sleeping on Sona's lap but also held hands with Rohit. Sona and Rohit were however the only ones who were not sleepy, in fact that night had awakened them from all their tired and sleepiness.

"Sleeping Pooji?" Rohit asked softly to not wake their son and Pooja nodded.

"Good night Pooji, good night Ajit." Sona added, smiling at her siblings.

Pooja and Ajit were just as precious to her as Pari and Pulkit were. In fact, after her arrival in the Sippy House they treated her with so much love that they did not make her miss her siblings. In fact, Pooja was so well mannered that Sona found a friend in that angelic soul more than a sister and Ajit was such a happy-go-lucky ball of sunshine that he made her laugh whenever she was sad.

Ajit went behind them and hugged the duo, taking them both in a surprise, "bhabhi, I missed you so much." Ajit said, laying his head on Sona's head and she smiled, touching his cheek. "Abh jaane ki zid na karo." He said in sing song manner and Rohit hit his head playfully, making both Sona and Pooja to laugh.

"Stop flirting with my wife, chal bhaag."

Ajit chuckled and left to go to his room while Pooja offered to take Ronak with her. "I'll tuck him in his bed, you guys can then watch the next movie in peace."

Rohit and Sona met each other's eyes, they hadn't decided whether they were to go to bed or continue watching the movie. But they did feel like they should be in the momentum.

"No, thanks Pooji, but we will have him here with us." Rohit said and Sona nodded, making Pooja shrug, she bade them a good night and kissed Ronak before leaving.

Once everyone had left, Rohit and Sona found themselves meeting each other's eyes once again as they waited in silence. The help had cleared any mess there was and waited for their next set of orders but Rohit told them to go to sleep, giving them complete privacy.