23. Her First Baby

23

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

23. Her First Baby

Rohit got up with a huge smile on his face, and his eyes were only searching for his better half who had gone missing. Ronak was asleep still and Rohit sweetly caressed his hair, and kissed him a good morning. After brushing his teeth, Rohit moved out of his room only in a vest and his track pants and did not care one bit that he had messy hair and disheveled because all he wanted to do right now was hug his wife.

He could not believe what a big idiot he was for keeping all this within him for so many years! He felt alive, he felt so freaking happy and all he wanted right now was to hold his wife who was somehow testing his patience. He first sneaked over at the breakfast table, none of the youngsters were on it and only Veena and Suman were silently eating their food.

"Hi mom and Jai Mata Di," He greeted both his mothers who smiled at Rohit, greeting him in response, "good morning."

Veena seemed impressed at his good mood, "areey wah, Rohit, you look fresh, what is up?"

"Nothing Mom," He hugged her, and kissed her hair, "just a nice day, isn't it."

"It is, it is," Suman smiled, knowing that Rohit had finally spoke his heart out and now wanted to start afresh. "You can sit here with us for breakfast and start this nice day with us, you know?"

Rohit cleared his throat, in hesitation as his eyes wandered everywhere, "Uh... actually..."

Veena and Suman shared a smile, "Sona kitchen mein hai," Suman added, taking a bite of the oats, "unless of course you want to have breakfast with us..."

But before Suman could even finish her Rohit was off to the kitchen, and the elderly ladies shared a smile. It seemed Rohit was unstoppable now with his speed, and they only hoped that Sona would be the same too, atleast try her best for the both of them.

Meanwhile Sona who had managed a couple of hours sleep on Veena's lap woke up with a heavy head and a heavy heart, but she did not want to discuss anything with anyone and was pretty upset on her mother too. All she wanted was some coffee to help her through the long day, Rohit and she were to plan Ronak's birthday which was just tomorrow along with the entire family. And the entire family included YK and Nishi who were arriving from London anytime now, Akash and Deepa who were reaching by noon and with them, the entire house would be one huge mess.

She desperately needed her coffee.

Rohit smiled at his wife who was in her long night gown, and her hair messily tied in a bun as she was boiling the coffee beans, he smelled the beautiful coffee smell and tip toed towards his wife, not caring the staff who were present there. He enveloped her in a bear hug, his back hugs always startled her but always calmed her too and he rested his chin on her shoulder. Sona relaxed as Rohit held her hands, playing with her fingers, "Good Morning, Sona,"

"Good morning," Sona replied, in a soft voice. She would always blush whenever there were people around to witness their soft romance and she did now too. "Rohit, staff is here too..." She said and Rohit shrugged, kissing her cheek.