10. Ziddi Parents ka Ziddi Piggy

The Rastogis' bounced back like never seen before, with Sona on the front end, Pulkit on defense and Suman as goal keeper with Pari helping as much as she could and Ronak shooting all offence, the goals to the Sippys were at a solid par. It was a neck to neck competition, with the score perfectly balanced and this went on for two matches. 

First match was won by Sippys and the second was won by Rastogis making the third game a must win to finish the series. The score was like as always at par, for some reason Pulkit and Sona were a real good duo and it was very difficult to dodge, plus Ronak at the offence, him acting all cute made Veena to not defend one goal and Pooja and Ajit hardly knew about the game to be on their feet, that left Rohit who wanted to win, but every time he looked at either Sona or Ronak, he just couldn't think straight.

Sona passed the ball to Ronak who scored another goal, and they gave each other a high five, as Sona panted, sweating hard in her sweatshirt. She showed her thumbs down to Rohit, "aww, haar rahe ho tum, Doctor Surgeon." She raised her brow, fanning herself as she kept taking deep breaths. 

Rohit was panting too, as he frowned and faced the teasing of the entire Rastogi clan and shook his head. It was suddenly so hot and he had the the urge to throw some cold water on his head right now, especially to cool his panting. 

"See, dadda, I told you, Rastogis are not losers." Ronak showed him his tongue and when Rohit was about to chase him, he hid behind his mother who stood in front of him like a shield.

"Stop bullying my kid, he has his mother."

"Oh, your kid?" Rohit stood in front of her, towering her completely, "then tell your kid to stop teasing his father." 

"My kid will tease whoever he wants, especially his father." Sona said, folding her hands and smirking at her husband.

"Wow that are some manners you have taught your kid." Rohit said, taking a step forward.

But before he could come any closer, Ronak stood in front of them, "Don't question my mumma, Doctor Surgeon." He pointed his finger to his father, making both Sona and Rohit to gasp, but Sona was laughing and Rohit had narrowed his gaze. The rest of the family were enjoying the family banter, smiling at the parents and this was such a beautiful moment for them.

Ziddi Parents ka Ziddi Piggy.

"Haww, Doctor Surgeon ke bacche..." Rohit rushed towards his son who ran away, and he literally ran laps around the turf. 

"Aaram se," Sona said, as Rohit chased his son and once Ronak was tired, picked him up in his arms and tickled him until Ronak cried tears of laughter and Sona walked towards her boys. 

"Mumma save... save me..." Ronak was laughing and panting and jumped into Sona's arms, hugging his mother quickly as Rohit watched Ronak hug Sona, not letting go.

The pace at which Ronak jumped at Sona, almost made her lose her balance but Rohit quickly engulfed his wife in his arms, holding both his son and his wife, taking a second or so to grasp the situation. In that tiny moment, Ronak found his family complete as Rohit held Sona, their eyes meeting and bodies touching, while their son, smiled. To fully complete the wholesome moment, Ronak threw his arm around his father's neck as Sona held him and Rohit pulled Sona closer. 

"I love you mumma and dadda, you guys are the best." He beamed at his parents, kissing his mother's cheek and then his father's. 

"I love you too," Sona replied kissing Ronak's head.

Rohit looked at his son, smiling at his kid and then at Sona, "I really do." He said and they hugged each other again.

The entire family joined in, hugging the trio and making it one sweaty and hot hug, but none of them complained, they were as happy to be a part of the family as Ronak was. To see Sona and Rohit together, not fighting and being parents to their beautiful son was something they all imagined to happen and it was happening.