Chapter 44

Izuku POV

It was pretty much a chaos. 

The nomus brought down student by student as well as the rest of the LoV killed everyone they could get their fingers on.

It was such a big chaos that the classes not even really reaslised that Aizawa and Mic were fighiting on our side. Besides the one they were directly fighting.

I just made myself a dagger and ran around, killed everyone near me somehow.

Then i attacked dear Kachan.

I jumped on his back and whispered in his ear "Hello Kachan."

He turned around with so much force, that i needed to let go in order to not be thrown harshly from his back.

I wonder what was on his mind the moment he saw me like that.

Glowing red eyes (yes, i got them at some point when i became a villain), covered in blood and wearing a mask and a hoodie but i was still Izuku. Well, my body. My mind was, lets say a little diffrent.

He covered from his shock quite quickly.

Bakugo: "I will kill you, villain."

Me: "That's sounds more like something a villain would say and not a hero, you know? Oh right. Your ARE the villain."

Bakugo: "Dieeeeee"

He screamed it while attacking me but i easily dodged the attack and made cuts all over his body.

We continued this. He attacking. Me dodging and making cuts on him.

Until he broke together before me because of exhaustion and bloodloss. I walked over to him, standing right next to him.

Me: "Oh, dear Kachan. I guess this is your end."

Bakugo: "Never."

He tried to get up again.

Me: "Oh hush, stay quiet."

I let the knife drop and it hit right his neck.

I pulled it back out and watched how the life left his body with a smile.

After that i turned back around. Every other victim was dead by now.

Me: "So you all know the plan and the building. So let's go."

Yeah, the plan. So the plan was that after this, we would go in 4 groups around and kill every other person in thie building.

One group consisted the Infterfectio. Another one Denki, Shinso, Aizawa, Mic and two nomus. The third one Shiggy, Dabi, Hawks, Kurogiri and 5 Nomus. And Toga, Twice, Mr. Compress, Spinner, Magne and 4 Nomus.

Everybody could tell me the structur of UA in their sleep backwards. I made sure of it.

We split up in our groups and made our way through UA killing every person we found.

We would meet up again in the teachers lounge. But i decided to do a little something before of that.

I told the rest to go to the meet-up point and that i will rejoin them in a little.

Then i ran to another destination.

Nezu's office.

I soon arrived and knocked on the door before opening it.

Nezu was sitting behind his desk looking at me.

Nezu: "Hello Midoriya or would you prefere Deaths dark emperor."

Me: "Emperor is enough."

Nezu: "That was quite a show you put on there. And well planned aswell."

Me: "Everything for your entertainment. But i believe that this will end today."

Nezu:" Yeah, sadly. There were still some things i wanted to do. Like World Domination or so. But Recovery Girl always forbid it. You didn't hurt her, did you?"

Me: "No, i managed to turn her to our side."

Nezu: "Good."

Me: "How is that good?"

Nezu: "Because i now can be sure that someone is taking care of you and the rest. And because i was scared for a second you would have hurt her."

Me: "I do hurt a lot of people, but i respect the eldery."

Nezu: "That is good. Now let's get this over with."

I made my dagger and attacked him. He didn't defend himself, so i simply cut his head of. It dropped to the floor and the rest of his body landed next to him.

Me: "May you rest in peace, Nezu."

With that i turned back around and ran back to the teachers lounge.

There we assembled to continue with our plan.

Attacking every agency in Japan.

But this time in larger groups. 

The first two, the Interfectio as well as Aizawa's and the two Nomus, became one group. And the third and fourth became one.

And with that we started attacking every single one of the hero agencys in Japan.

~Timeskip evening~

We all met on a big rock outcrop.

We had destoryed every single hero agency in Japan.

The sun started to set and we all watched it together as a family.

We went back in the v-shape but this time, some people were hugging each other. Like me and Shoto. And it was a lot more loose.

Upfront stood still Shiggy to his left Kurogiri and to Shiggy's right me with Shoto.

Like that everyone stood there somehow. Even Dad managed to come and brought Eri with him.

We all watched the sun set. 

Ready to start a new era.

~The End~

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this hole story.

I thank all of these people who stayed by my side all the time through this book.

You are the best.

I will soon start a new MHA book  so maybe check my account from time to time to see if something catches your intrest.

I hope you have a nice day/night!

Your A/N