Chapter 14

Izuku POV

When we arrived back at the UA dorms, it was already late. About 5 p.m. So all i did, was going upstairs and lock my door. Not even letting Shoto inside. I needed some time for myself right now. 

And especially for creating the plan.

I got everything bothersome out of the way like the camera with a video of me stiing on my bed on my phone playing over it and then got all my stuff needed out of their hiding places.

I drove my laptop up and plugged the stick inside. They were unbelievable much information on it.

Every single information on every villain they had in there like their curriculum vitae or cellnumbers or their food or time to visit. Simply everthing. 

But not just that. Also on the stick were mutiple plans of the building and everything else like the pipelines or vent systems. Also security and stuff like that was on the stick.

And i have all these informations.

I have weapons.

I smiled like the death personally and then got ready to bring every single info into my plan.

It was getting later and later.

At 1 a.m. i finally decided to call it a day. 

I put everything back and then went to bed. I knew i wouldn't get much sleep but every second was more then non, so i fell asllep quickly especially because i was really exhausted.

~Next morning~

In the next morning, i did everything i would normally do. I got dressed and then went to the bathroom. Afterwards i went downstairs to get breakfast. I grabbed some bread and sat down on the couch.

I wonder...

I got myself the controler of the TV and pressed on. I switched through the channels until i found on, where the news were on. I listend to it.

Newsreporter: "Yesterday, at about 15 a.m. a bomb went of in the sea. It was a test of the militar which wasn't announced. Many people were set into panic but nothing was damaged. It was quite scaring. Many people told us how they left their houses and went to the nearest save place because they thought, the city was being attacked by someone. For now, we couldn't find out, why the militar left everyone in the dark but we will inform you as soon as we get new informations. And now onto the weather."

I put the TV on mute and just looked out the window right next to it. A test of the militar, huh. Nezu does have a lot more control over the hole land than i thought. But it sill doesn't change anything.  

We will win. They will lose.

When i finished breakfast, it was still early but i didn't care. I got my schoolbag and went to the main building.

Outside, fog was still at a lot of places and it was kinda cold but i didn't really care. I made my way to the building. It looked completly empty.

I walked through the hallways and was completly alone. Not a single soul anywhere.

When i arrived at our door, the big door with 1-A on,whoever thought a door needs to be like 3 or 4 meters tall. But okay. Well, inside not even Aizawa was. I looked around and just enjoyed the peace and quiet. It won't be as cracy as usual with Denki but still, it will be chaotic.

It may sound weird or something, but i think i will miss this. And this class. But especially Aizawa. And i know that everybody, especially Hitoshi thinks the same.

I wonder...

I sat down at my desk and started drawing on a paper. It were just random drawings without much sense or combination, but i also draw the sign of our group.