Chapter 6

Izuku POV

I quickly got out of my chair from my desk and shout down my alarm. Then i grabbed my uniform and quickly changed in it. Then it was time to go into my bathroom. 

We all had our own bathrooms after long protesting because we didn't wanted to deal with Mineta anymore and would get yelled at for taping him to the ceiling face up od beating him up or throwing him out the window. Yeah, Mineta sadly never died. But he got expelled. Well, anyways, we got our bathrooms.

In there i looked at my face. I looked as i just crawled out of hell. I had dark eyebags and my face was pale and looked like i was sick or something. My eyes were completly emotionless and looked as if i was dead on the inside, which kinda discribed, how i felt.

I sighed and got my bag with make-up out of a cabinet. I carefully covered everything, which needed to be covered. I didn't want to look like someone who threw like 100 bags of make-up on their face. I wanted to look rather normal. And i think, it worked out very well. I didn't look like a monster anymore and i also looked like i normally look. Maybe not completly but at least not like i put make-up on my face.

After that i went downstairs. I needed to make food this morning with Shoto. Shortly after i arrived in the kitchen, he joined me.

We made pancakes, eggs, fried, cooked and stirred, some buns and bread and put it all on a table with dishes, so everyone could take, what he wanted.

Shortly after Shoto and i sat down with some food, the first out of our class came and joined us. It was 7:30 a.m. when everyone was here. The breakfast was more silent than usual. The thing with Denki must still be heavely on their minds. 

Shinso sat far away from everybody else down. No one bothered him. Because of Denki aswell. What isn't Denki the cause of right now?

Then Aizawa came inside with Nezu and All Might by his side. While entering, All Might yelled "I am here!" Jeez, how this sentence annoys me. It follows me into my nightmares even. But i pushed the feeling down and smiled wildly when he entered.

Nezu was sitting on Aizawa's shoulder, again, what the hell is he always doing there, and he hopped down from there. He walked over to the table with the food and ate some of it and then turned around saying "That is really good."

We all started to laugh. "No, really. It's good. How made this?" Nezu said and Shoto and i raised our hands. He looked at us smiling and said "When you fail at becomeing a hero you could still become cooks." 

Shoto and I started laughing at it and then i asked "Was that the only reason you came here for, Nezu? Just to eat our food?" Nezu smiled lightly and shook his head.

"Of cours not. It just stood there and i thought: 'Why not try it?'." He said but then his face got more serious again. "The real reason we came here was to tell you guys that Denki Kamenari will be brought to Tatarus over the day. So if you want to see him again, you can go now. He won't be here anymore in the noon."

Just at the mention of Denki's name, the air inside the room filled with tension. When his sentence was told, some gasped for air. But i needed to act shook and not start smiling. That was exactly what we needed.

After Nezu finished, Shinso stood up and left. Aizawa looked after him with a worried face, but didn't follow him. I guess, Shinso wants to talk to Denki one more time. But here was also the perfect moment to ask a question, which answere i still needed for our plan.

"Ahm, may i ask a question?" I asked and Nezu turned to me, nodding. So i took a deep breath. Don't fall out of you acting, Izuku. Then i said "Is it possible for us to visit Denki in prison? He was the traitor, yeah, but i still consider him as a part of the class and the family like thing we became. And i think i am not the only person thinking like that."

An agreeing mumble went threw the hole class. Nezu and Aizawa switched a short look but it didn't slipp me and then Nezu turned back to face the class. 

"It will be possible after some time. I would say: You should give Kamenari about a week for getting used to the situation and then i don't think it will be a problem to visit him. Let's say the next Monday you can visit him." Nezu said. Good, another peace in the plan.

"But" Aizawa started talking for the first time today "I would like to tell you to start getting used to the situation. Denki Kamenari will never be a part of the class again, so you should start letting go of him."

That left the class in pure shook and a total silence. We all knew, he was right, but it still hurt, yeah. But i knew, i will get him back into my family.

Just as the teachers started walking away, Momo asked "Isn't there something like a villain rehab or so? That Denki could become a hero again?" Nezu turned around after he and the other teachers stopped.

 By the way way All Might awfully quiet. I am not complaining or anything, i hate hearing his voice, but still. I have the feeling as if something is going on.

Nezu said "That is a good idea, Momo Yaoyorozu, but we still need to find a fitting scedule for that and need to test it." Momo nodded, looking down on the desk. Jiro patted her back. 

After that the teachers left. We continued our breakfast and then made our way to the class.

Everything went by really quiet and when we were in class, everybody just sat down in their seats, no chaoslike talking with everybody at the same time.

When Aizawa entered i quickly scanned the classroom. Shinso is still not here. 

I wonder what he is doing.

--------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

I would enjoy some kind of featback over the length. Is it to long? Or to short? Or is it good like that?

Anyways: I hope you have a good day.

Your A/N