Chapter 34

Izuku POV

I took a deep breath before looking over the cameras once more. 

Nothing changed.

The villains were still fighting their way outside and Nezu was still locked in the room with the prisonleader.

So i didn't need to rush myself.

But i do wanted to get this finished fast.

So i looked down on my bloody suit and sighed. I thought of my UA uniform and my cloths transformed into it.

I then opened a portal to the near of UA and steped out. I was in a dark ally. We often arrive here, when we need or want to go to UA or need to get away.

I stepped out of the alley and slowly walked to the front gate of UA. I showed my pass and was let inside by the system.

I then started jogging again.

I came to the main building and jogged up the stairs. When i arrived upstairs, i wasn't even out of breath. I continued my way to the teacher lounge. 

There i stopped and looked at the door, preparing myself for everything that could possibly be happening, and then knocked on the door.

It was opened shortly after.

"Oh hello. Midoriya. What brings you here?"

Midnight stood in the door.

"Well, ahm, do you maybe know where Present Mic-sensei is, Midnight-sensei?"

"Well, yeah, but why are you searching for him?"

"Well, if've got a message from Aizawa for him."

"Oh, of course."

"Well, do you now know where he is?"

"Well, yeah. He is at his dorm. Do you know where that is?"

Of yourse i knew it, but i don't think i could tell her that. So i needed to act as if i didn't knew where it was.

"Well no. Could you tell me?"

"Well, i could also join you."

"No, no. It's fine. I don't want to keep you from your work. I think it's fine, if you will tell me just so."

"Oh okay."

Midnight discribed me the way, how to come to the Dorm of Mic. I then thanked her and started making my way there.

I was standing infront of his door and knocked on it.

I heared Mic telling Eri to get the door. I needed to slightly smile at it. I liked Eri. I mean, who doesn't?

So soon the door was opened, revealing a happy looking Eri. She smiled up at me and i couldn't help but do the same.

"So, who is it?" Mic yelled from the back.

"It's mr. Deku." Eri yelled back while opening the door fully and inviting me in.

I followed her down the hallway and to the living room.

Inside was sitting Mic on the couch, turning his head to the door which i just walked through.

"Hey, Midoriya. Are you already back from your trip? And what brings you here?"

"Well, actually, that was what i wanted to talk about." I made my voice sound a little husky.

He looked at me with quite shock and fear in his eyes.

"The trip?"

I nodded my head. Eri looked confused between me and Mic. 

"Huh? What trip? Did something happen?"