Chapter 33

Izuku POV

In that one moment, i remembered that day. So much changed that they and also changed 'til the present day.

Some many things are diffrent now. I have such a diffrent life.

 And even though i did try to commit suicid that day and with that was on my lowest point ever, it was probably the best day in my hole life. Because i got my new family, a new life and in particular: a new chance.

"You don't deserve to be kneeling infront of me. Nobody of you all does. You freed me out of the captivity, i was in. For the moment, you all are standing higher than me."

That were the words of All for one. Our master. 

I locked up to him in complet disbelieve. He looked into my eyes so deep as nobody else can. As deep as only a true father can. The person, i didn't need to hide anything from. Where i could be always honest. Where i could be me.

"So please, let me ask you this again: Will you join me? One more time?"

I still looked at him in shock. But i nodded and grabed his hand. He pulled me up and i was enjoying only this short little touchl. Because only this one touch was not only meaning so much but also telling me so much. For example that i had my father back which was probably the best thing in my hole life. 

"Yes, yes i will." I somehow managed to get these words past my lips.

All for One smiled at me and i did aswell.

I turned around at the side of All for One. I saw all the other people kneel infornt of him and now me. Somehow, it felt good to see them kneel infront of me. The first one saying something after what i did, was Shiggy. He started with saying "Yes, i want to." and standing up again. Everybody else did aswell and i was also hearing the other over our comlink doing the same. 

All for One somehow seemed to notice that also they did, which was kinda a misterey to me how so and was smiling at us happily and at the camera in his cell. 

"Thank you."

"But, master, we need to get you out of here. Before anybody else can alarm anyone."

Kurogiri kinda like broke the moment but he was right. He was our priority and i can't lose him again. We need to get him out. I turned to Kurogiri and told him

"Continue as planned."

Kurogiri nodded and i then slipped outside of the cell without another word. I saw out of the corner of my eye Kurogiri opening the portal and all of them walking through it and Kurogiri closing it behind him.

My father was safe

But I still had something to do.

On my way to the control room where everybody else was i only met two other security people and instandly killed them. I can't have even more interruptions.

I was soon at the room and was inside. Iida immediatly threw a question at me.

"And do we know continue as planned aswell?"

I nodded and everybody was getting ready besides Kaminari, who was just confused.

"But what have you planned to do?"

I sighed and was wondering, why nobody told him the next steps of the plan already. I mean it isn't that difficult. But nooo. I had to eplain it again. But i explained it. Even if it was a little shortened.

"I have made some researched for every single villain in this prison and decided, if they could be a threat to the LoV or not. And it's your task to kill the threatening one.  Everybody has a list, who they need to kill. Then we will meet here again. The rest you will see then."

He nodded. thank god he didn't need to ask like 1000 question. He turned to Hitoshi, who got his list outside his pocket. The pairs of two always had a sheet together.

"And don't be afraid of asking for back-up. I am here and watching over you."

Everybody nodded.

"Now: GET YOUR ASSES TO WORK!"

Everybody rushed out of the room and i was kinda proud of my work. I then sat down in one of the chairs were Uraraka and tsu had been sitting before and watched them go their way.

As i ordered, they killed every one of the villain one by one and everybody else they encountered during their way through the hallways like policeman or security.

But now i started to wonder, where Nezu had been going.

So i searched in the footage.

I saw him arrive with us and while we went on the toilett, he was picked up by i guees it is the chef of the prision. They went together in his office and there were they now after the alarm was pulled. they were looked in with no escape route. Even the vent system was secured.

Sometimes heros are just fucking stupid.

They were now together still in the room. It seemed as if the chef of the prision was having a very hotheaded discussion with someone on the phone. Nezu than grabbed it and told him something. It seemed as if he arranged it, whatever the chef couldn't.

Interesting.

I now was focusing back on my team. Everything was going well so why shouldn't i....

I smiled defelish and hacked myself into the system. I followed the phonecall back and realised, it was sent to the military. It seems as if Nezu somehow managed to get the other person to help them with the situation.

 Okay, this can get a little difficult. But okay.

We are nearly finished with our work so this  should be fine.

First, Shoto and Iida came back, followed by Tsu and Uraraka and a moment later Hitoshi and Denki.

"Everything done?"

They all nodded and i smiled. It was a creepy and develish smile, but i loved it.

Then i pressed one button on the keyboard and kilcked on 'yes'.

With that, ever single one of the cells were open.

All the villain ran out and started searching for the doors. Beside the amount of villains, which were laying dead on the ground of they cells.

I turned around and saw everybody else smiling at the screen and at that, what was just happening.

"Now, let's go home."

Everybody nodded and i opend a portal they all stepped through. But before i did, i called out ot the and told them

"I will come later."

I closed the portal before anyone of them could move. I was now completly alone. 

Because there was still something, i needed to do.