Chapter 4

~Edited: 29.04.22~

Denki POV

I watched as Aizawa took a deep breath in order to calm himself a little again. He and Tsukauchi had a short exchange of views before they both yelled "WHAT?!". I guess in order to find out, if i was telling the truth. Well, i am a villain but i still can tell the truth.

"So you are telling me that we have 6 more traitors in UA?" he asked. "Yeah, pretty much." I answered.

 Both looked like they went through hell just now. 

Oh, how wrong they are.

 They know nothing about how hell is. Maybe the thought they went through hell but actually just shortly looked into it. 

But what will happen to them. THAT will be hell.

"Kaminari. Can you tell us who these people are?" Tsukauchi asked. I looked at him like he lost his mind. I will NEVER betray the LoV! They are my family! "Do i look to you like someone, who will betray their own family?" 

"So your family is in the LoV?" Aizawa asked. "No, the LoV is a family. My family faced a pretty similar fate as everybody else. Or at least some of them." I explained. Well, Izu's dad didn't faced that fate. But still: Are these heros dumb or something? "What happen to your family?" Tsukauchi asked. I laughed like a mainiac at the memorie and said 

"I killed them. One. By. One."

Izuku POV

The room was silent. Completly silent. You could have heared a needle fall down on the other side of the town, if it were everywhere so silent.

Shiggy, who just came into the room but heared what i said, went up to me and asked "Is he really uncovered?"

 I sighed. My head were in my hands but it still faced the ground.

 I said "Yes. He will be brought to Tatarus soon. When he arrives, we will attack and get him and All for One out." Shiggy looked at me like i was a little cracy or something and said 

"My brother just like i know him. He or somebody else is in a difficult situation but he has already a plan to get them out before you even know all the details of what happened."

I hit Shiggy's arm lightly and in a playful mindset and he understood that. I then buried my face into his chest.

 I wanted to talk to him.

 Alone.

 A conversation more on our brother level, not like comrades or something like that in the LoV. We doesn't get to do that very often but when i really have to, this is our sign. Even if i do that for comfort, he knows that we should leave. I hate it, when other people see me crying. I only trust very few with it. I believe, they think i am weak, when they see me cry. 

But i am not. I am a lot stronger than Dad and All Might.

 I feel like i need to vomit. And i only thought about him.

 Oh dear god. How do i always manage to get through class?

 I have no idea.

Shiggy got the hint and picked me up and carried me out of the living room in a hallway with a lot of doors. Every LoV member has a room and here are some of them. Here are living me, Shiggy, Shoto and Dabi, Iida, Tsuyu and Uraraka. The others are living on a hallway next to our's.

Shiggy carried me to his room, where he let me down on the bed and sat down next to me. He leaned himself with the back against the wall on one side of the bed and moved a little bit further to the back, to make it more comfortable for him. 

I crawled over to him and layed beside him my head on his chest. I could hear his steady heartbeat and it clamed me down while he was stroking my hair.

If you are wondering, how he can do that: he wears gloves out of indestructible material. It covers only his middle finger and palm.

 Anyways back to the moment.

I snuggled closer to him and really wanted to cry right now but i know i can't. I need to stay strong.

"What's wrong?" Shiggy asked with a very soft voice. I took a deap and shaky breath and said "I miss Dad." 

With that, Shiggy pulled me completly up on his chest. I buried my face in his neck and he gentelly stroked my back and hair. "I miss him too." he said and hugged me.

"I just..." I started. I took my head from the place it were and put it on Shiggy's chest.

 I then took another breath and said "I just don't think i can do that. With Dad, everything was always fine. Yeah, we had some accidents, but nothing cracy. Now i have to coordinate everything. We just lost Denki and before he and Toga got nearly caught by the police. At the same time i need to keep my cover up AND plan an attack on the most secured building in hole Japan. I can't do this."

I broke down.

For the first time since Dad got captured, i broke down.

Tears were streaming down my face. I was shaking and sobbing. Shiggy hugged me tightly and said stuff like 

"You don't need to do this alone. We are all here for you. You are NOT alone."

"You are doing that amazing. You ARE amazing."

"You are so strong. You can do this."

"We will all help you, if you want us to. No matter what. And i am always her for you."

I calmed down and in the end, i must've fallen asleep in his arms.

Denki POV

The room was dead silent. Only my breathing was heared. It was slowly. Calmly. Then Aizawa looked at me and said "You killed your own family?!" 

"Yeah. Wasn't it that, what i just said?" I asked with a develish grin back on my face. It is so much fun messing with heros.

"You know that we will used that against you?" Tsukauchi asked and my face just went completly emotionless. I stared into his eyes and said "I am going to Tatarus for lifetime anyways. So it makes no diffrence if i tell you that or not."

Then everything was silent again.

"Since you already know your sentence, i don't see the point in me and Tsukauchi still staying here. So i will leave." Aizawa said and Tsukauchi  nodded. They both stood up and left. I smiled at the door, where they came through. 

It IS so much fun to mess with heros.

------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

I hope to see you in the next one so

'Til Then

Your A/N