Chapter 30

Izuku POV

I went down the corridor and started jogging.

Everytime i was at the end of a corridor and short before a crossing, i listened really closely on everything around me but so far i didn't hear any other footsteps. 

It was also impossible to hear my footsteps, i wasn't even hearing them myself, because i was setting my foots on the ground so lightly that it was even kinda inhuman. But it wasn't thanks to my quirk, no, i could do that naturally.

'Thanks' to my mom.

If i would be home and she aswell and she would hear or notice me in any way, then i would be dead. Or at least nearly dead. It happened at the beginnings once in a while and only thinking of how she then beat me up and tortured me for hours, hurted. I would probably never admitt it to anyone, but it hurt even now so fucking much, that it's breathtaking and really, really painful.

I was short before needing to take a break from all the jogging because i couldn't breath anymore but i soon calmed down again, so i didn't had to stop.

But my thoughts traveld further into the past.

I always needed to be home at until 4 pm shrap or i would be to 99% dead. I somehow managed to never get home later unless i had her permission. So i never actually needed to experiece it, for which i was really greatful.

And since the moment i came into the house and told my mother i was home, i was supposed to vanish again, unless my mother would call me. So i needed to make no nosie while walking, take good care of where my mother is and were i can walk then and also of my presence. That was, when i learned erasing my presence.

But i also couldn't leave, after getting home, because she could call me. I did it once and after that way, she tortured me and hurt me and... raped me... i had sworn to myself, to never disobey her like that again. 

And i didn't.

My thoughts started to travel back into that here and now.

And the first thing i heared was...

...  FIGHTING.

I was already on the edge and ready to attack any moment, but it sounded about five corridors away.

Yes, my ears are also a lot more sensitive 'theanks' to my mom.

It could only be...

I started running. 

If it's true, what i am thinking, then they are in grave trouble. And need help.

I started sprinting threw the corridors to my destination. I still didn't make a sound. I can't alarm them. 

When i arrived, i saw that, what i feared would happen.

The cell of All for One was the most protected one in this hole prision. The LoV was supposed to wait here for me and we would get him out together and then they could bring him home immediatly.

But on the looks of it, they decided to sent even more people to protect the cell. And when they saw the LoV they alarmed the security and police in the building. And the LoV seemed to have fouht their way to the door but they are completly surrounded by about 150 people, but still fighting.

But the LoV was getting better at fighting. They must have been withstanding the crowed for some time. Infront of them were already laying about 50 bodies. But i decided, that they still needed some help, so i stepped in.

Nobody payed real attention to me at first, because they were all just interested in what was happening up front.

Oh, how foolish.

I got my gun and daggers back out.

I decided to only use the gun if nothing else helps, because it would be to loud and maybe even catch more people attention. And we really don't need that. So i put it back into the case for it and got in my fighting position, looking at the people infront of me with a grin.

They still haven't realised that i was there.

So: Let's make this fun.

I  attacked the first person from behind and rammed the daggers into their body. More specific into their shoulder blades.

They broke together and i cut open their carotid artery.

The first people noticed me but that wasn't a big problem.

I killed faster than they could reasice what i was doing. 

I rammed people dagers into their hearts, cut them so bad, that thy would bleed out in seconds, chopped their head of or andything else, as long as they die. I often killed two people at once. 

And my highest priority wasn't laying on getting to the LoV but on killing as many people as possible.

So sometimes i needed to dodge firebally from Dabi or knives from Toga, which they were aiming on maybe the person i was killing right in that moment.

But i wasn't mad at them for it. It happens in fights like this one.

I soon had over 100 people killed and the LoV had taken care of the rest. I walked over to them slowly, covered in many diffrent bloods from head to toes. I made sure to just step between the corpses and not on somebody.

Everyone in the LoV looked at me shocked.

"So i knew you are good but i never expected you to be that good just with two daggers."

My own dear brother said that and i just shrugged my shoulders on my last steps completly to them. 

When i stood there in the middle together with the LoV, i looked at all the people i killed. 

The place was a hole battle field. 

Blood, chopped of legs, heads, arms or something, a lot more corpses, weapons and more and more blood.

It was everywhere. But i loved the sight.

I turned around to the LoV with a sickening grin, which they, of course, couldn't see because of my mask, but they could feel the change in my aura and they all took a step back. I didn't care.

I went over to the lock and inspected it.

It looked like you need a key, a password and a finger print. I already knew that, but i just wanted to be sure.

I looked over all the corpses, until i found the person i was searching for.

The main guard of this cell. 

I went over to him and chopped of one of his fingers, the index finger, and then got the key out of his pocket. The password i already knew, due to all my information searching.

I went back to the door with bloody hands, pressed first the finger on the finger print scanner.

Accepted

Then i gave in the password

Accepted.

Then i sticked the key inside the hole and truned it around.

The door opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N