Chapter 18

Izuku POV

Shit!

I quickly pushed my notebook and my pencil in the space between my bed and the wall. It fit perfectly. Then i just shut down the flashlight on my phone and opend Herotube on it.

I sat back down and looked like i didn't do anything besides watching something on my phone.

Then i saw the person entering the room.

So there were many people, who could have entered the room, one worse than another but the person who was entering, was the worst. 

She was the devil herself.

Recovery Girl.

Damn, i fucked up.

Recovery Girl looked at me. And her face quickly changed from surprised to angry over mad and then over to shocked confused and back to very very angry.

No, i didn't just fucked up. I'm going to die. 

Welp, goodbye then.

It was nice knowing all of you. But i will have to say goodbya now.

"Why the hell are you awake at what? 2 a.m.?" She yelled at me. 

Yeah, the dorms are soundproove. Just to make sure that nobody would be disturbed by anything.

I looked down on my legs.. I felt her coming nearer. It was kinda like she was towering over me and not being that tiny.

"So?"

"I couldn't sleep anymore and then just were a little on my phone and decided to do go to sleep a little later again."

I said and yeah, it was kinda lied but still. I hope she believes it. By the looks of it, she did. She sighed and then came over to me with a rather calm expression.

"So, i'm going to switch out your bandages, okay?"

I actually thought to say that she shouldn't have to because it was looking fine but then i looked at the bandages around my leg. They were at some points filled with blood. So i just nodded and she started to take my bandages off, while i watched some videos on my phone.

When she was finished, i actually felt tired again and i just wanted to go back to sleep. I didn't even really noticed, what Recovery Girl was saying. My brain was getting more fozzy with every second and i layed myself down on the bed. Recovery Girl was still standing in my room next to my bed and i just closed my eyes and was like i was knocked out. 

I just wanted to sleep.

~Timeskip next morning~

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off quickly.

 I felt better. A lot.

 But still like shit.

Well, ain't nothing i can do about that.

So i swund my feets off my bed and stood up. My left leg nearly broke away under me, but i managed to continue to stand. I grabbed my crouches and stabilized myself. I hopped threw my room to get my uniform and stuff and then quickly changed. Well, i tryed to do it quickly but i failed miserably.

It was more difficult to change while needing to sit or stand on crouches or just one leg, then i thought. In the bandage were already some blood, so i quickly changed them before getting into the bathroom to finish getting ready. 

Afterwards, i grabbed my schoolbag and a notebook. That was, when i remebered my one notebook was still hidden. So i got back to my bed and crawled over it and got the notebook out of it's space again aswell as the pen.

But where now with it? 

Hacking into the system would take to long, so there's only one way. 

I took a deep breath before opening my backpack and puttin that notebook as deep down as possible. 

Then i finally got downstairs to get some food.

In the kitchen were already a lot people, so i grabbed the food quickly and tryed to leave, but Mina stood infront of me. 

"Im really sorry because of what happend during training. I didn't mean to hurt you that serious." She siad while looking with an apologetic look at my crouches.

"It's quite alright. That what this education and future job brings with themselfes." I said while smiling, obiwously fake, but she didn't noticed. I actually hate getting injured during training because it doesn't give me that much freedom on my usual doing because i can't just randomly heal it or something.

I walked out the kitchen with my food and set down on the sofa, laying my left leg up. I didn't turn on the tv. I didn't feel like it. Nobody was out, so no dead or missing people could be reported and from the manipulating of the heros i already get enough each day, so i don't really need to add to it.

Soon after, Shoto sat down next to me. We didn't talk, just ate in a comfortable silence. The rest of the Dekusquad soon followed. 

When i was finished, Shoto took the plate from me and brought it to th kitchen. In that time, i put my backpack on my shoulders and got up and stood on my crouches, waiting for Shoto. He came soon after. We waved at the rest of the squad, who were still eating, and then left to the main building.

We didn't talk much especially because everything was getting recorded and stuff, but we had a little convo about what we had been doing out past days. We talked in some kind of code but i figured out, that Shoto was first going home and then convinced Dabi to come with them to visit their mom. 

So that's what they did.

She took in the fact, that her son was a criminal, very good. She said, that she would still always be thier mother, no matter for what they are fighting and how. 

What a sweet mother.

Mine was aswell, before... Well, you know the story.

So well, after that, we soon arrived in our classroom. It was still empty. Not even Aizawa was here. 

So i sat down at my place and put my backpack right next to my desk. Shoto put his backpack down at his seat aswell but then came over to me. He sat down on the corner of my desk and we just cuddled with each other a little. 

I leaned onto him and he was stroking my hair carefully. He then stood up and i looked at him with a questioning look.

He just took a chaire from the back of the class and brought it over to me. He sat it down on the left side of the desk and the carefully put my leg on top of it.

He just sat down on the corner of the desk again, when i heared a person calling

"What the hell are you doing here?"

-----------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out, but i was really busy these past days and could only write a little.

But here you go.

I hope you enjoyed it.

See you soon, i hope.

Your A/N