Chapter 25

Izuku POV

Shit, shit shit.

I should have payed more attention. They can't see us like that. They will be able to maybe recognize us somehow. If anyone predicts something now, we are screwed.

Especially if Nezu finds out. When he sees it, it could be that he manage to somehow make some connections. I mean, we are talking about the Rat Satan of UA right now.

Everyone should have at least some respect infornt of him.

Aizawa had watched us closely. How could i not realise that?

Fuck, was i so focused on the fight?

I need to pay more attention to my surroundings, i think i am starting to get a little sloppy at it. I could risk not just my own but also the lifes of everyone in my family. I need to be more fucking careful.

 Aizawa now stepped out from the of shock and being so amazed, completly silent crowed.

Aizawa raised his voice. "What the hell are you all doing? You all have your own work to do so get to it, god damnit."

Everybody got quickily into pair of two and started figthing each other but Aizawa didn't leave, as i hoped he would because he would be so tired, no, he started walking up to us. 

He stared at us, not really us more like me, like he was trying to kill me or something. But i didn't do anything wrong, did i? So why the fuck are you staring at me like that? It knida makes me more than just uncomfortable.

"Why didn't you tell me, you could fight that good in close combat?"

Aizawa asked me directly while staring me down.

Oh my gosh, that all he wants to know? Well, that i can answere him easily. I mean i guess he isn't so surprised with Hitoshi because they are training so often with each other. But in the skilllevel Hitoshi should be right now, i think he could even keep Aizawa pretty occupied for some time.

"Well, i didn't really thought it would be that important. My quirk isn't really suitable for close combat, so what does it matter,  if i can fight like that?"

My actual quirk can actually used as a big weapon in close but also in distance combat.

"What does it matter? It matter a lot. Every single ability of a hero in training needs to be promoted as good as possible. And also your combat skills, even though i don't think there is much we can promote there."

Aizawa was getting more and more quiet at the last part. But what he said was probably pretty much the truth.

"Yeah, so? What would have changed, if i told you?"

I asked at him directly, which left him silent.I am falling off of my role more and more lately. It isn't long anymore, but i still need to be careful. I can't be that sloppy at that. 

But right now, i just didn't feel like apolpgizing for it, like i normally would do.

So i took his silence as my sign to leave, so i turned around and went back on focusing on Hitoshi. I started attacking out of nowhere and threw punch after punch at hims. He was taken back at the sudden attack at first, but soon got the hang of it and i tangled him in a constant close combat fight, not giving him a single chance to either attack or take a short break.

I soon had him back on the floor, but this time, i was sitting on his back, pressing him down to the floor, his hands in my grip on his back. He couldn't move an inch.

"If i would be serious and you my victim, you would be long dead." I whispered into his ear, before releasing his arms and letting him stand up.

I looked around and saw that Aizawa was now going around and was due to that further away form us and was watching everybody fight but he looked over to us regulary.

We then were supposed to switch patners, until we had fought with every single one out of the class at least once.

But thanks to my fight with Hitoshi at the start, i didn't had to always hold back that much and could pretty easily fight them all into the ground. One by one, they all went down because they were exhausted or because i flipped then down on the ground.

Well, the angry pomeranian got really furious because of it and made more and more mistakes, which was actually pretty much fun to watch. Because it got everytime a little bit more esier to fight him.

After that training session, it was already around lunchtime but Aizawa didn't seem to care.

He just told us to come to him in alphabetic order, so he could take of the braclets and then we would do the same but this time with quirks.

And like that, the training went on.

I won every single fight by carefully using One for All and my skill, but especially my speed, stregth and stealth. The possibility to erase my presence was also a huge advantage i had.

In the evening most of the class was completly worn out. They ate at the dinner table like there would be no tomorrow and most of them had brusies all over their body.

I didn't.

I wasn't even tired at all. I could probably do that training without any problems every day over and over again. 

I also didn't aet more or less then usual. It wasn't really much, yeah, but it was enought.

And i didn't have any bruises anywhere as far as i know. Could be that i fell to dodge a punsh weird or hit myself somewhere or maybe even while throwing a punch hurt myself, but besides that, i wasn't injured at all.

I didn't broke a single bone today while using One for All to act and cover it up, that i can use it to any extand i want.

I wonder is Recovery Girl is missing me or if she is just happy, that i ain't there, bothering her?

I wonder, i wonder.

I left the dinner table earlier than the rest and went into my room. I enjoyed the silence in my room pretty much.

I sat down at my desk and went over all the work, which needed to be done. It didn't take long to correct the mistakes or fill in some new information.

Then i got out my phone and started watching videos to diffrent pro heros. Not just them fighting but also interviews. I needed to find out as much as i can about them.

I took out my notebook and started writing. My hole thoughts were focused onto my notes.

Until i was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand laying on my shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter!

I am really thankful for the over 600 Reads.

I hope you have a nice day/night!

Your A/N