Chapter 2

~Edited: 29.04.22~

Denki POV

I groaned and took a deep breath before getting up again. I forgot i was still wearing my villain cloths, so i just went to the door, unlocked and then opened it.

It revealed like half of the staff members. There were Nezu, Aizawa, Mic, Midnight and All Might, all looking at me. Oh, and the detective Tsukauchi was here aswell. Wondering what they are doing here at this time?

Before i could even open my mouth and ask, i was wrapped up in the scarf of Aizawa. "Hey! What the hell is going on here?!" I asked and looked around confused. Nezu went up and started talking.

"Denki Kamenari. You are accused to be the UA traitor. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be used against you in court."

I stared at him in shock. Then i was taken away.

Oh fuck.

The boss is gonna murder me~ 

~Timeskip back to present~

Izuku POV 

I knew that they must have found Denki, because he was the only one missing, but it seemed as the brains of the rest of my class was just shut down. 

That would require that it ever worked before to which i could say no to like 90% of the class. Maybe even more.

But right now some still seemed to function.

Most of them were screaming mixed up things like "Who?" "How did you found him?" "Are there more?" Blah blah blah and so on and so on. Until Aizawa gave everybody the death glare and then started to explain.

"We found him yesterday night. Until now he didn't say anything. We can't be sure that he is the only one, but we hope."

"But who is the traitor?" Mina yelled, while standing up. When Aizawa gave her another death glare, she sat down but still waited for his answer impatient. Aizawa sighed and started talking again.

"The UA traitor we found last night was your classmate Denki Kamenari."

Well, itwas pretty much obviuos but still.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO?

~Timeskip Lunch~

Still Izuku POV

Well, these classes were the most exhausting i ever had.

 First, everybody was shocked. Then all started talking and i was short before using my quirk, not One for all, my actual quirk, becuase everybody was yelling and that non-stop. Then Aizawa was asked like 1 thousand questions and i found out that it was a real accident because Nezu just happend to watch our dorms that night and found Denki.

But i also got intersting info. Like after school we are allowed to see him. And they said he will be taken to Tatarus. Well, stupid. It was our plan to break there in anyway so now we have two reasons. 

I would say: Let's get this shit started.

This lunch i sat down with the Dekusquad. Hitoshi joined us. He looked all ruined and stuff, but i knew that it wasn't all fake and set up to fit the story. I knew he was sad that he won't see his boyfriend for some time but what can we do? For now, all we can do is wait.

We didn't talk much during lunch. Only ate in silence, while i wrote in my notebook, my boyfriend sitting next to me, eating his cold soba. But it wasn't my hero notebook, more like my villain notebook. I wrote, well more like noted key points, about the plan of getting Denki out.

We will have a meeting about this later, that's for sure.

But we will need a way to cover it up. 

But without Denki, it will be easier, to be honest. Not to be rude or anything. Just now, we can go out with the Squad and use that as an excuse but with Denki he always needed to convince his squad, that he will just go with his boyfriend.

 God, that's complicated to say the least. The Bakusquad depends on it members. It's annoying.

Well. Let's just get this over with.

~Timeskip after school~

We are on our way to see Denki right now. Hitoshi isn't coming under the excuse that he just doesn't feel comfortable, but i know that he just can't keep the act and we will need to probably get him out of jail aswell.

And we really need him outside for now.

So we are walking to the cells, i knew they had these but most of the other seemed as if they didn't knew about them, and we met with a lot of policeman. Aizawa manged to get through and we were all checked. Luckily, i left my notebook in my backpack in the dorms. Nobody needs to know about all the informations i got on heros and quirks. And UA. And all the other stuff.

Well, anyways, after we passed them, we were allowed to go to Denki in groups. Starting was the Bakusquad. They came back after a little, with a lot of crying people and a very angy Kachan. 

Why am i even still calling him that? 

Angry Pomeranian fits a lot better. Guess that's his name now. But only in my mind. It will blow my covor big time otherwise.

Then me and my squad walked in. Denki was chained with quirksupressing hand cuffs. He looked down at the table. Probably so no one could detect his expression. I wonder...

"When you are here to scold me, then you can leave." Denki said, his voice completly emotionless. He was pretty good at acting. "Well actually, no." I said. He looked up for a second and we had a short eyecontact in which we pretty much held a hole conversation.

(A/N: D = Denki, I = Izuku: Their eye conversation)

D: I am sorry. Please don't be mad. I didn't know. I did everything after plan.

I: It's fine. I am not mad at you but some so called 'Heros'.

D: Really?

I: Yeah, really. We will get you out. Only hold on a little longer.

D: How much can i tell them. It's getting more and more difficult to resist. They are a little very confincing.

I: I don't really care. Not all, but a little you can. Like how many we are and stuff. Being completly honest: i don't really give a shit just not our names.

D: Okay...

I: Hey, it's going to be fine. We are going to reveal ourselves soon anyways, so i don't really care. We stick together. We are a family. Did you forget that? We will hold together no matter what and we won't leave anyone behind. Especially not you.

D: Okay. So when are we starting?

I: When you are in prison. It'll be the most efectiv and easiest way. So make it there asap.

D: Got ya.

Well, that's all we said basically, messaged us threw the eyecontact and nobody could detact it. Then we made up some conversation on why he would betray us and stuff but he only aswered shadowy. Nice, Denki, you will wrap these policeoffcers around your finger.

Than we got back out and to the dorms. Now onto the next thing.

Meeting. Yay *cough* sarcasm *cough*

-----------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked it.

Leave a comment if you have any ideas.

'Til the next chapter then.

Your A/N