Chapter Thirty Two

I was sat in my house with my mom , dad , mamaw and grandpa , Mack and Noah were being babysat because they're too young to go to a graduation. I was wearing a black dress with a white collar , some flats and my graduation gown. I was feeling quite upset but happy. I knew that this was the start of my future but I was going to be letting go of some of the people in my past that I couldn't bare to part with. Like Taylor. I'm off to Julliard in New York but she's staying in Tennessee and going to Meharry Medical Collage. I would miss her so much.
I heared a knock on the door and knew that it was time to go. I walked to the door and opened it. There was Leo wearing his matching gown and his cap. Behind him was Antonio and his family who flew over from Wales (Joey , Victoria and Tilly) and then Charlie and Keeley. My family joined me at the door.

"Are you ready for this?" asked Leo.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I said. I grabbed my cap and then walked out of the house. I held Leos hand and we all walked to the school. I was so nervous. When we got to the school we met Taylor , Josh and Caleb outside.

"Hi guys" I said "Are you excited?"

"Yeah , no more high school. We're officially done" said Josh.

"It's not official until we've finished this ceremony" I replied.

"I can't believe we're done" said Caleb "Group hug?"
Then we all had a big group hug and went inside. All of the students waited backstage while the families sat down and got ready. What felt like a lifetime later , the ceremony started. We recieved our deplomas in homeroom order in the order of what collage we're going to.

"In homeroom one we have a lot of students going to the university of tennessee. Because there are so many of them , we are going to give out deplomas to the other collages first. Going to Meharry Medical Collage out of this homeroom is only one person. That person is Taylor Tucker" said our principle. Then Taylor stepped forward and recieved her scroll. While her picture was being taken somebody from her homeroom shouted you go TT!
This made her laugh which was good. The rest of her homeroom all got their deplomas , got a group photograph and then walked offstage.

Next was homeroom two. All of the homeroom got their deplomas in order of their collages. Belmont University was last to be called.

"Last , we have two boys and one girl from this homeroom who are going to Belmont University. We have Chad Smith , Rebecca Johnson and Caleb Miller"
Each of them stepped forward and got there deploma and picture and then they joined their class for the group photo. Then they all walked offstage.

"Homeroom three" my principle said. I'm in homeroom three with Leo and Josh. We all walked on together and stood in a line. I was about to be handed the last three years of my life in the form of rolled up paper. Everybody in my homeroom was called except me , Leo and Josh , who's collages were last.

"We have two collages left. The first collage is Meharry Medical Collage. Josh Tucker will be attending with his twin sister" said the principle. Josh walked forward , recieved his deploma , got his picture taken and came back to us.

"Last for this homeroom are two students who are musically gifted and will be attending Julliard. One of them are attending on a scholarship. We have attending , Leondre Devries and on the scholarship is Sarah James"
Then me and Leo stepped forward , we got two pictures taken. One of both of us and one of us seperately. Then we joined our homeroom for the group photo.