Chapter Twenty Three

In the box I saw a silver anklet with three angel wings on as charms.

"Oh my gosh , thank you so much Leo , I love it" I said.

Leo's POV

I'm so glad that she liked the gift. Before I could say anything else Sarah had flung her arms around me and I had done the same.

"I'm really glad that you like it" I said happily.

"Thank you , I didn't really know what to get you" she said "So I had to settle on this. It's pretty stupid compared to what you got me"
She handed me a small paper bag. I looked inside and there were seven bandanas. All in different colours.

A blue one.
A red one.
A green one.
A black one.
A white one.
One with the nutella logo on it and a purple one. Now I would have a bandana for every day of the week!

"Aw thank you , I love you" I said happily.

"I love you too" she said. This was the peak of my happiness , or it was for the minute.

"Do you remember when I said I might stick around for a while?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Well I'm staying"

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I've sorted everything out. I'm staying here with my dad. We bought a house , I've transfered schools. We can stay together now" I said.

"But what about Bars And Melody?" she asked.

"You're right , it won't be BAM anymore. It will be BAMAT" I said.

"BAMALOT? What's BAMALOT?" she asked.

"Bars And Melody And Lots Of Traveling" I said. She then squeeled and gave me the world's biggest hug.